A Visual Of Nightmare

Carla
I put on my sunglasses and red hair. Time to go killing rabbits. Ahh I love this job. I head toward my first target. The Eamon's and their new dwellings. I think they deserve to face my wrath, and both have quick duck trigger. I don't doubt they will definitely come out to play with me. I had to go through some God Awful things and both Eamon's had a hand in it. I give them one message and they are running for their guns, too bad the guns were tampered with. I smile when they get a look at me. They think they have the upper hand. Ray was a great man, the black ops set this up for me to make sure that these two scum sucking men face my wrath for doing what they did to Anastasia and her family, but to me and my children. I take off my glasses and my wig. They really think that I am stupid because I am a woman. I pour them a drink and let them think how superior they are to my tiny frail old body. I wasn't sitting on my asses like they have been all this time. I have trained hard to take these two out. I hand them the drinks and smack their hands off my ass. Like father like son. I watch as they drink their last drink. The poison they created to hurt my Ray permanently. I smile when they start drooling and then the white sudsy stuff drips from their mouths. Ahh shucks I think it is time they took a drive to their actual home prison. I open the door and in comes my real friends. I hand them the keys to the stolen cars and they place the two in the cars and drive them back to where they somehow escaped prison and left them there. Next I call the two attorneys and set things in motion to strip them of their mask showing how truly evil they are and what their actions have brought them to. I load the whole usb drive on the internet sites. Judges lawyers, caseworkers, police and others are going down with one click of this button, but I need the head honcho for this and it is the governor of the state. Well he isn't nowadays. I upload it using EK Media Group access lines. He doesn't pay very well and raping your IT guys girlfriend is very stupid. I really hit the mother-load after that. She is doing pretty good now. Caseworker Collins worked her magic. Soon I hear the attorneys pounding on the door. Yeah they sound very unhappy and Eamon jr and sr are the ones they are hunting for. Their eyes widen when they see me, they try to tin but they are stopped by men in camouflage uniforms. Now where did they come from they are thinking at this point. Hmm I think we might see if they have guests in the lower area of the horrible house. I have them brought down to the basement and have someone bring me the governor and his bitch in heat of a wife with him once they arrive.

The basement
Omg they still have people locked away down here. I get the emergency medical teams here to get them to the hospital. I have them deliver the babies and make sure all of them are okay and assure them of payment. The hospital will take them in and easily. Fifteen people three pregnant, I then have them listen for babies or children. They find three babies and two tiny children. We get them out immediately and take our guests and put them in the shackles they think is a sporting chance. Ahh now look at that diamond tiara on Elsa's head and that huge thirty carat diamond ring on her ring finger. Wonder how many babies she sold to buy that? I take both and then her necklace. Wait this was my necklace that I got from Ray on the last day we saw each other. A tear drops from my eye. I take it plus the matching ring, bracelet and those damn earrings off her. I pocket those and say that we will be getting everything back from her thieving ass. Now let's humiliate the tub of lard she's married to. I cut his clothing off of him because I can. He can't do a thing about it. I laugh at what is supposed to be his penis. No wonder he buys her expensive things he has to satisfy her somehow. I let the guys cut her clothes off. I just can't take looking at fake boobs. Oh man I hope I get to see them hurt. Omg she has a belly ring leading to her private parts and I just noticed he has a ring too, but his is just hanging out. Now the attorneys are next. I take all their jewelry and then I go back and get those Rolexes. Ahh the luxuries you can buy when you sell everything including human beings. I cut the suits off the attorneys and then the judges. The cops are disarmed and I use a razor blade to cut their clothing off them. I laugh at the Superman underwear. Yeah right. I don't think they realize they are going to live through this.

The whips, chains and canes give ideas. I take the whip and use it on her first because she likes to hear it hit, so I hit her over and over again. She hit me often and I wasn't the only one. I hit her plastic boobs with the cane over and over again. I let my friends take over and I head back home. I tell them to clean it all out and up. Put Ray Steele's name on the deed and then send it to Carrick Grey by way of one of the dead attorney's. I walk out and I hear all he'll break loose. You see these people were victims as well and they had their family sold off to people who did worse things to others.