Babies For Sale

Grace
It was disappointing that the boys were not given to Anastasia and Christian but what is even worse is someone tried to sell the boys to them for a million dollars each. Anastasia said it sounded like the young boys voice that told her they couldn't have his sons. The video was checked and there he was waiting and watching for the prospective adoptive parents to arrive. He definitely couldn't offer them for sale right there in the area. Security was waiting for Anastasia and Christian. Theirs and the hospital. The were told that they weren't allowed to be there while the triplets were there. So they left voluntarily after the caseworker informed them that an injunction was filed to prevent them from adopting the boys. How this boy got a lawyer is beyond me. He really found some who moved quickly. I can't even be in the nursery. No one can talk to me about them at all. I get it, I really do. That doesn't stop me from making sure those boys aren't sold like slaves to the highest bidders. I notice a new nurse and doctor in the nursery. I know that Carrick took the recording to the authorities and they worked fast. It is so sad.

Christian
Anastasia and I had to explain that we were told the father wanted his sons so we weren't allowed to adopt the boys. Both were upset, but went back to playing. To be that young and bounce back so quickly. I decide we are going to have one of our all nighters tonight. I let the mannies and nannies know we are needing a couple of overnights and they agree. They know the boys are not coming home to be adopted by us.

Undercover agent Drew Lawson
I am a nurse this time in the nursery. I am watching and waiting for anyone interested in the triplets. I look at my partner Allen Davenport and he is half asleep pretending to read a chart. What a dumbass.

Undercover Agent Allen Davenport
I am pretending to be half asleep, but I am far from it. Drew thinks I am, but this is part of my character. Soon we see the boy and he is watching and waiting on someone. I am not sure if he is looking at the boys though. He is checking his watch. He hasn't came inside to feed and hold his boys. The video has only showed the Greys and hospital staff holding the boys. Not once has this boy been inside the nursery.

Drew
I notice that the boy is getting mad and is about to leave when he gets a call. I see him smile and half an hour later a couple arrive with a black bag. He brings them inside to see the boys. They pick the boys up and then they change their diapers. He is actually changing a diaper. I grab bottles for them to feed the boys and they all sit and feed the boys. I can't hear the conversation, but the microphones are definitely picking up his conversation about money. He is saying something about it costing a lot to raise up a child and he can't afford it on his own. Blah, blah and he has all these bills to pay from the hospital and he has other expenditures he needs to cover. Very subtle guy. We are waiting for the number he is asking for the babies.

Agent Tom Mitchell
I am wired for sound. We had to run late as not to seem so eager to get here. Can't be obvious here. We have three million in the black case all traceable and a tracker inside the bag just in case he runs. We go inside and the boys need new diapers so we get the diaper and the supplies to change them. Of course it is that newborn tar like poop. I grab the wet ones to get the but clean and he squirts and misses me by a mile and hits the father. I chuckle as the one he is changing is peeing on him too. Angela has her little peashooter under control.

Agent Angela Dobbs
We arrive at the hospital and it is a boy selling triplets for a million dollars each. I am not sure how to handle this, but I just follow protocol on everything we go through. We got called for an emergency meeting on this one. The couple who were supposed to adopt weren't allowed to adopt the boys. They got a call from someone who tried to get three million dollars for the boys. The couple refused the deal. They then called the authorities and here we are. I laugh as I knew the cold air hitting the boys little winky would cause him to pee like a garden hose flying freely around. I think it's hilarious, but their father has no sense of humor at all. The nurse arrives with the baby bottle so we can feed the boys. How nice of her. Not. I then realize who she is. I sit down and feed the baby and grab a spit up pad for my shoulder. I throw the other two one each. Soon the bottle is done and the burps are complete. We need to talk about the next step. The boy hands us an attorneys name and number to get the adoption started. He will take the money now. This will not be how this goes down.

Agent Tom Mitchell
I think we need to have the final paperwork signed before we do anything else. When it is signed we will transfer the funds as we take the boys. The boy looks angry and wants the money now. He looks at the suitcase and puts the baby down in its bassinet. I position myself in front of the case and Angela in back of the case. He knows we won't give the case up unless we have his signature on the dotted line. He leaves the nursery and he is surrounded by cops waiting to arrest him for human trafficking. This kid is working with someone else.