New Staff

Theresa Prescott
I am hired to protect a 15 year old minor by her attorney. I and Belinda Moore arrive at the doctors office inside the hospital to meet Miss Steele. I try not to react the the swollen closed eyes of the petite girl in front of us. She shakes our hands and can't see us. The doctor explains that we have a pretty big job ahead of us protecting this young lady. We sign an NDA and we are given a list of the injuries she has incurred at four peoples hands. Her stepmom/guardian her children and her husband. We are going to need more staff, security wise. The attorney asked us to recommend more people and we also need to update her security in her home. All locks and codes need changed and the crappy furniture needs to be moved along with the two adult children of Elena's need moved out immediately. That the police can do because of the restraining order she has against them. The attorney suggest selling all the furniture since it was her money that paid for it. She doesn't want to deal with it. So we just put it in storage.

Attorney Jacqueline Moses
I was given Miss Steele's files to get everything straightened out that was left by the attorney she first spoke to at our firm. Apparently the Morton's threatened him and his family if he continued helping her out. I don't scare as easily as he does. I wear a bullet vest and carry my gun on me at all times. I am looking at the poorly written restraining orders and got those completed and written up correctly. Then the eviction notices were written up right away and were served with the restraining order and police intervention to remove them from the property and give them a date to get their possessions moved out within a week. After that 5hey lose everything. The weren't given permission by the actual owner to live there. They don't pay rent or anything else to stay there. So they are there illegally. My servers might look like they can be intimidated because they are small women, but once they get thrown into the air and land on their backs they will think twice after they see the gun pointed at their chest, when they try to move. They are arrested on the spot for assault and battery. I had to forgo my fees until the retainer is released from the previous attorneys hold and handed to my account. Then I get the fees for my work.  We got the guardianship rescinded and added Gail Jones as the new guardian for Miss Steele. She is working for Miss Steele and came highly recommended. Right now she will be paid the household income to provide for her, the staff and Miss Steele's expenses for the month. So far we are in arrears and need to catch up. We attached the Morton's accounts to get back the last months payments. We are going back and reviewing everything paid to them and having a forensic audit done on the account and the reasons for payment. My assistant and I have had to go through everything with a fine tooth comb. We are earning every penny of our money on this client. I saw the photos of her injuries from the Morton's recent attack on her. There are other injuries and photos and that bastard attorney saw these and did nothing to help the poor girl. He should lose his license and his freedom. They are investigating him and our firm because of him and the Morton's and Lincoln's now. Some major covering up going on under his watch. My boss is a very unhappy camper. Her father was his biggest client and he thought that the firm was taking good care of his child's interests. It turns out the attorney wasn't even checking on the girl. What we are finding in the file is very disturbing to me. We could be sued and she would win the law suit. We need to try to settle with her and fast. Colin Abernathy will not be happy with this situation and try to bully the girl. I don't think it will work at this point, because the Morton's are probably guilty of killing both her parents. I need to see Miss Steele in person, but she is still impaired. I need her signatures and Miss Jones as well.

Gail Jones
Anastasia warned me that there might be issues to deal with legally and with throwing out the Lincoln children and I now see what she meant. I am going to go with her and her security to sign paperwork and get the check for all the expenses I incurred along with my salary and checks for the rest of the staff as well. It is a real mess and at this point I'm glad they gave her account to a new attorney. They haven't said much about the reason for the changes and I am very suspicious of them at this point. So I am going to read everything I sign and Anastasia signs before we sign it. I think she should sue the firm if you ask me.

Attorney Moses
Abernathy wants to sit in the meeting with Miss Steele and Miss Jones and make sure they sign everything in front of them. I will not help him with her signing a2ay her rights to sue the firm because they screwed her big time. He wants to keep the account though. That's not going to happen and I am not going to help him with that. He hired a good ole boy and he got screwed by the good ole boy that helped criminals hurt a child and might have known about the killing of her parents. The stepmom tried selling the company and the property that belonged to Anastasia Steele. But she wasn't able to. Anastasia blocked the sales every time. She has the original will. Anastasia sure that if something happened to her not one thing would go to Elena or her family and not her Elena's husband either. They would sell everything and donate the monies to abuse victims.