Lost And Found

News At Noon Seattle Times
Eamon Kavanagh Jr and sr were finally located today in the middle of a corn field next to the prison they escaped from. They were DOA at the nearest hospital. Reported missing was our governor and his wife is fifteen years. No one knows where they were headed to after certain videos were released on the EK Media Group sites. Then they were released worldwide. Witnesses say that they mentioned a card game they forgot about. A card game really? I think not.

Asia
I am looking at all the things released and what might seem unreal, it is very real and still going on and not to just consenting adults. I sure as hell wasn't consenting or an adult. I know mom wasn't either. Mom got a lot of people at once. She found their victims and gave them an opportunity for revenge and they took it.

Joseph
Do you wish she had allowed us to participate in the torture!

Asia
Yes and no, I don't want to hurt anyone like that, but I don't want them hurting anyone else like that either. Plus they sold people into slavery and took their babies. I miss the babies, but I wasn't given a choice of whether or not to procreate or not. I don't know how you felt when they forced you to impregnate a young girl and couldn't say no to them. You had no idea how many children you had, I kept count of mine. I just don't know who has them or where until Rose and my boys. When I left Rose at the homeless shelter I got lucky until they got me again. I finally got free of them but they got me pregnant with triplets before I got free from them again. Mom helped me out. I was worried that they might take you up on the offer to sell my babies to you for a million dollars each.

Joseph
They were never going to pay for the babies. I saw how much pain they were in when they weren't getting them. I found out they had adopted twice before. Rose and a premature boy and had sat by his side until he came home from the hospital. I heard people talk about it and found out that Anastasia was told that due to beatings by the Lincoln's and the Morton's she might never have her own biological child. It was such a sad story. That is how I found out where she was, because they arrested all four of them. They were shot by snipers. Thinking black ops yet again.

Kate
I read the news again. Mom and Ethan call me in regards to this situation. I don't want to go to the funeral at all. Things are going crazy in Seattle the governor and his wife are missing, judges, caseworkers, policemen and policewomen are missing. No telling who will be missing next. The ones missing were no prizes for sure. They were a bit in the shady side and after those videos and photographs they were downright evil in their actions.

Elliott
I am looking at all the things that are going on and I can't help but feel that there is more to this than meets the eye. Even Kate says that whoever grabbed them they knew what evil people they were. She definitely knows more than anyone else who has skeletons actually following them around. Their closets are too full to put any more skeletons in them. I hope they get a better governor to replace the missing one and his plastic wife.

Ethan
I am not going to that funeral for dad or his son. I just can't do that. At all. Cheryl is pregnant again and I don't want her upset. We are not going to the funerals. I hug her and look at our daughters quietly playing on the floor.

Carrick
I am looking at the deed to a place that I thought was nonexistent anymore. It is in Raymond Steeles name. The will had just properties and no actual addresses. So I guess he must have bought this and forgot to put it on the asset list. So I need to let Anastasia know about it. We need to have it looked at. Security should go over there first and take Elliott to check the structures to be certain it is safe. This is just very odd, but a number of odd things have been happening lately. Anastasia and Christian get news of her pregnancy and the next morning they get the triplets delivered to them by their mother. They are keeping something from us.

Grace
I think how the nurse and doctor disappeared and then Anastasia and Christian were told that they would be getting the triplets after all. Strange things have been happening and people are disappearing, people of notoriety and no one knows when, how or where they might be. They aren't exactly people of good intentions and most likely have made enemies. Enemies that might decide all their allegedly bad  deeds might make them targets for revenge for these bad deeds they have bestowed upon so many. I doubt they will be missed by the ones they hurt or their families.

Carla
I am not feeling guilty about leaving and allowing for those who brought so munch pain, misery and suffering to so many and their families and thinking selling humans off like they are products on a shelf that have no place or choice but to be bought and sold out in the world and you have the power of life and death over them is needing to be stopped and I hope this stops sone of it. It isn't even a good start. I know for every seller there is a buyer. Without buyers there can't be sellers. Chicken and egg theory which came first. Will we ever truly know the answer to that question. At this point we just need to stop these transactions completely.