𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦.

That night Kie and Saylor shared the bed whilst Rafe slept on the floor using the throw blanket from the end of the bed and the decoration pillow

Saylor had suggested that they all slept on the bed and she would be a divider in the middle but Kiara disagreed and Rafe didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Kie and Saylor had changed out of their dresses and were now wearing silk sets. Kiaras were grey and full length compared the Saylors which were showing a lot more skin.

They were only given two options and Saylor felt more comfortable around Rafe then Kiara so chose the cream set, plus it was boiling hot so it helped keep her cool.

Saylor woke up when she heard knocking. She hadn't felt Kie leave the bed so was was filled with concern when she wasn't beside her but it all dissipated when she realised it was Kie doing the knocking.

"Hey!" Kie continued tapping the window to get the guards attention. "I need to talk to Mr Singh."

"Kie, what are you doing?" Saylor asked as she threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. They made a pact to not do anything without them all agreeing on it but apparently Kie didn't care.

"Hey, go get Mr Singh." Kie ignored the Routledge girl and kept talking to the guard through the window.

"What are you doing?" It was now Rafe who asked as he sat up from the floor giving Saylor a confused look to which she just shrugged not knowing what was happening either.

Kiara started knocking harder at the window and pleaded more desperately to the man on the other side.

"What are you doing?" Rafe repeated making his way over to her with a panicked expression.

"Like I owe you an explanation." Kie scoffed walking away from him.

"What about me?" Saylor raised her eyebrows at her friend. "We agreed to be honest." Honestly Saylor was a little hurt that Kie hadn't spoken to her about whatever it was she was trying to do, they were in the same position and she was putting all of their lives at risk.

Kie didn't even honour Saylor with so much as a look in response before she started pounding on the bedroom door. "Hello?!"

"You're lying about this diary thing. You know where it is." Rafe said as he looked at Kie accusingly.

"No. I dont." Kie stepped away from him and went back to the window.

"Okay listen, I wouldn't tell me either. But he is never gonna believe that we don't know something, all right." Rafe tried to reason as he followed her across the room.

"Hey!" Kie snapped as Rafe got close to her and he backed of holding his hands in the air.

"Can you both just calm down?!" Saylor snapped fed up of their back and forth arguing and put herself between the two. "It's just us three okay, we need to work together."