𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐲.

The three had finally worked together and came up with a plan to get them out of the room

The three had finally worked together and came up with a plan to get them out of the room. " I should play dead, I've got first hand experience." Saylor suggested and the two gave her an unimpressed look. "Okay, so we're not at the point we can joke about that yet... noted."

"You also have first hand experience watching someone be killed." Kie argued as she climbed into the bath tub.

"Solid point." Saylor sent her a tight lipped smile trying to pretend the comment didn't sting. She then grabbed the vase of the side so she could throw it when they started their plan.

"Ready?" Rafe asked the two from his position behind the bathroom door.

"Ready." The two girls confirmed.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!" Kie yelled loudly breathing heavy to try and sound out of breath.

"I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. I'M GONNA KILL YOU KIE!" Rafe screamed back banging on the door for effect.

Saylor threw the vase into the bedroom and it smashed on the floor. "RAFE NO!" Saylor cried at the same time Kie let out a final scream for help before they all went silent.

Kies foot was propped up on the side of the bath and she laid still whilst Saylor held her hand pretending to cry over her body. They heard to door unlock and Saylor started begging for help. "Please! We're in here. She's hurt!"

The guard had only put one foot into the bathroom when Rafe slammed the door on him trapping his hand and making him drop the gun.

Saylor then sprung up from the ground and pushed him to the floor. He reached out to grab Saylors foot but Rafe smashed a vase on his back making him grunt and drop back onto his stomach. "Stay down, do you understand? Stay down." Rafe instructed as he kept him pinned on the ground using his knee.

"Don't move!" Kie ordered pointing the gun at the man which took Saylor by surprise. She never thought she would see Kie holding a loaded gun at someone, especially with the safety off.

"You're gonna regret this." The guard groaned as Rafe took the phone from out his pocket.

Saylor pulled the canopy sheet of the bed and handed the other side to Kie. The two worked together to tie him up. "Don't make a sound, all right." Rafe leant down and spoke into his ear before they all rushed to leave.

They quickly but quietly made their way down the stairs and when they reached the bottom Kie asked Rafe for the phone.

"Why do you need the Phone?" Saylor asked her but Kie didn't answer as she traded the phone for the gun. Saylor was truly on her last nerve with Kie, she didn't know why she had been rude to her all day and she didn't think she deserved it.

Truth was Kie didn't know how to act towards Saylor anymore. Her feelings were developing quickly for JJ and she felt immense shame and guilt for being in love with her close friends boyfriend.