𝟎𝟏𝟒: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦.

After speeding their way around the island and and an argument about John Bs driving skills John B steered them of the road where they jumped out and onto a speed boat with John B claiming he knew a guy

Saylor was sandwiched between her father and brother as they followed after the boat. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her twins waist not wanting to fly off and her father held her shoulders.

"Hey!" Big John called to the two men trying to get them to stop. "We just want to talk!" He told them as they came to a stop after realising they couldn't out run the speed boat.

"Their turning around. What's the plan?" John B asked their father as they got closer.

"Show em your hands." Big John ordered raising his own hands in the air. Saylor hesitated and didn't want to let go of her brother which made Big John grab her wrists and pull them of her twin and into the air. "Show them your hands! You wanna get shot?" With that John B lifted his hands of the handles and into the air.

"What do you want?" Elberhiem yelled at the Routledges.

"You know this guy, right?" Big John asked his kids, all of their arms still in the air. The twins nodded their head in response. "What's his game?"

"He's a smuggler. He moves Cargo." John B informed him not taking his eyes from the two men on the boat.

"Highest bidder guy." Big John nodded to himself as a plan formulated in his head. "All right okay." He let go of his grip on his daughters hands and Saylor now willingly kept her hands in the air. "No sudden movements." He instructed his kids as he stood to his feet. "Hello! Just want to talk to you for a moment. We're unarmed Sir, we bare no malice."

Saylor moved her hands so they were back around her brother as they drifted closer to their boat. She thought it was stupid of her father to announce they were unarmed, it made them an easier target.

"We didn't have a chance to converse back at Mr Sunns. We just wanted to avail you of an opportunity to compound your winnings, as it were."

"You have thirty seconds. Talk." Elberhiem granted permission and Big John wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

"You have in your possession an old book? A diary correct? And I presume that your procured that diary and a clients request, and I'm assuming that client is Mr Singh from Barbados."

Saylor pulled her eyebrows together deep in thought, she had believed it to be her mother and Ward who had sent the two to collect the diary. After all they had worked together in the past, but it did make sense for Mr Singh to be their employer. He had made it very obvious how desperately he wanted the diary and proved there were no boundaries he wouldn't cross in his search.

"Okay. Do you know why the great and Powerful Singh would want this old book so badly? Well it's not because of the books inheritance value, no. It's what the book leads to."