Chapter 4

With Vaishnavi. She went in room and laid on floor. She felt weak. She was hungry. She sat on floor with support of bed and took water. She drank water and again laid on floor.

After few minutes. She sat with the support of bed.

Vaishnavi: Kya karu yaar? Bahut bukh lagi hain. Kal shaadi ke pehle jo khaya tha. Abhi kya karu?

She mumble to herself.

Vaishnavi: Unse puchu? Will he allow me? Nahin nahin... Gussa aaya to? Punishment? Nahin mujhe punishment nahin chaye. Main aese hi so jati hoon. Haan... punishment... Nahin nahin... Main so jaugi aese hi. Main so jaugi.

She again laid and curled up into ball.

Vaishnavi: Main kya itni buri hoon ke mere naseeb me ek time ka proper food nahin hain. Maine aesi kya galati ki hain?

She was crying remembering her past.

Voice: Shh!! Shant shant... Have something. Aese nahin so.

Vaishnavi closed her eyes.

Vaishnavi: Nahin main so jaugi aese hi. Neend aa rahi hain mujhe.

Voice: Don't lie. Get up. Abhishek kuch nahin bolega. Kuch kha kar so jao. Get up...

Vaishnavi was still crying and no responding to voice.

Voice: Acha ek kaam karo. Abhishek ko bolo he will not punish you. Chalo Abhishek se puch lo.

Vaishnavi (scared): Nahin... Punishment. Mujhe nahin chaye punishment. Please nahin. Main so jaugi. Mujhe punishment nahin chaye.

Voice: Kuch nahin karega vo. Sab theek hain. Don't worry. Get up and have something. Get up. Baat karo Abhishek se. He will not punish you. Come on now. No more argument. Get up.

Vaishnavi finally got up. She gathered all her courage but still she was scared and nervous. She walked out of her room and knocked Abhishek's room door.

He opened the door to see Vaishnavi standing there. Her eyes were red and has tears. He got shock. She quickly wiped her tears.

Abhishek (worried): What happened?

Vaishnavi (scared): I am sorry.

Abhishek (sensing her fear): You okay?

Vaishnavi nodded.

Abhishek: Umm... What happened?

Vaishnavi: Can I have something please?

She asked looking down. Abhishek gave her confuse look.

Abhishek (shocked): Kal shaam ke baad tumne kuch nahin khaya hain? How can you be so careless?

Vaishnavi was scared at first but then his words gave her shock.

Abhishek: Dinner to bana nahin hain. Wait!! Tum baitho main kuch bana kar deta hoon.

Vaishnavi (scared): Nahin... Main... main bana lugi... main bana...

Abhishek (shocked): Are you gone mad or what? Kal se kuch nahin khaya hain ek to chakkar aa gaya to.

He said those words with genuine concern but she took those as sarcastic.

Vaishnavi (scared): Nahin.... Main... nahin... I am sorry... I am sorry.... main so jaugi.. please... please....

She mumble joining her hands. Abhishek got shock.

Abhishek (holding her hands): Hey!Calm down. Are you Okay? Calm down.

He took her towards dinning and filled water in glass. He made her drink it.

Abhishek (ordering tone): Tum baitho main bana kar laya.

He went in kitchen. Vaishnavi sat there in fear.

Vaishnavi's POV: Maine galat kar diya puch kar. Mujhe so jana chaye tha. Please mujhe punishment nahin chaye. Please god save me. I promise this is my last time. Please save me god.

She was silently sobbing and a fear of punishment was in her mind.

With Abhishek.

He went in kitchen and started preparing soup and sandwich.

Abhishek (while preparing dinner): Ye aese kyun behave kar rahi hain? Kal kuch khaya nahin hain. Yaar meri galati hain mom ne fast ke liye bola tha mujhe dhayan rakhna chaye tha usko main vaha se bhi leke aaya bina dinner.

He closed his eyes as a flashback hit his mind.

FLASHBACK:

Abhishek went to his college. He checked corridor but couldn't find his best friends. He directly went to canteen to see his best friends (Girl and Boy). He saw girl was crying badly and boy was consoling her. Abhishek went towards them.

Abhishek (worried): Kya hua guys?

Girl (sobbing): Bahut bukh lagi hain yaar.

Boy: Shant bache... order kiya hain na aa jayega.

Abhishek: Breakfast?

He asked with a hope in his eyes. Boy shook his head.

Boy: Yaar ye log order bhi nahin de rahe hain kab se.

Abhishek: Main lunch leke aaya hoon. Wait.

He took his lunch box. He made that girl eat. Finally, Girl calm down. Both the boys smiled.

Boy: Lecture chale?

Girl: Haan bhai... Main jati hoon class me.

She walk away. Abhishek was looking at her disappearance figure.

Abhishek: Siddharth yaar kya galati hain iski? She is a girl? Ye galati ki itni badi Saza?

Siddharth uff the boy look down.

Siddharth (guilty): Nahin kar paya kuch bhi main.

Abhishek (patting his shoulder): Hum hain na uska dhayan rakhne ke liye. Chal lecture ke liye chalte hain.

Siddharth nodded. They left for lecture.

FLASHBACK END....

Abhishek came back to senses. He looked at Vaishnavi to see her sobbing.

Abhishek's pov: Galati dusro ki hain. Isko Saza mat dena Abhishek. She is your responsibility. Tujhe Iska dhayan rakhna hoga.

After few minutes. He completed his cooking and took it on dinning.

Abhishek (sitting on beside chair): Soup and Sandwich hi main bana saka jaldi se.

As he sat beside her. She shiver. He noticed her behave.

Abhishek (calmly): Don't be scared. Tumhe main hurt nahin karuga. Tumhe darne ki need nahin hain.

He forwarded plate.

Abhishek: Tum dinner karlo then hum baat karte hain.

Vaishnavi's POV: Please no.... Main so jaugi bukh par. Please don't punish. Please.

To be continued....