INTRODUCTION

"A lot of things happened that I didn't expect, but because of this, everything became clear in my mind. Even though much has happened, I still don't know why this is happening to me right now. Ever since Sam and I met, I never thought there were things we would discover together. Starting with the real reason why my father hypnotized me, knowing Sam's parents and his mother, and the revelation about Kayla having a relationship with Ryan. But with everything we've discovered and everything that has happened to us, I still don't know what the universe is trying to tell me. Is the universe making me discover everything so that I can know the truth? Or am I meant to stay and understand what is true and what is not? I have many questions, even with my discoveries. Well, just like the universe, there are many wonders and explanations that have been created, discovered, and held. Even though astronomers have discovered a lot about stars, planets, and galaxies above, they still have many questions. Even if I have doubts, I will focus first on the things that matter to me—the people who value and enlighten me...like Sam."

"Ano? Tara?" 

I asked "Tara?" Sam said "Oo, tara." I asked "Tara saan?" 

She said "Umuwi na tayo para magkapagpahinga kana." I didn't say anything and I just looked at her. She said "Teka! Oo nga pala nakainom ka nga pala kaya bawal ka magmaneho." I said "I'm fine, I can driv-"

I stopped when Sam spoke, "Hindi." I stunned and just looked at her. She said,"kailangan mo ng pahinga." 

Wala akong nagawa kung hindi sundan nalang ang sinabi niya. She said "tara." After she said that, she started walking, so I just followed her. Nang makabalik sa kotse ay agad kami sumakay sa kotse ko. 

Pagpasok ng kotse ay binuksan ko ang makina ng kotse. I was about to drive but Sam stopped me, "Ops! Sabi ko bawal ka muna magmaneho diba?" I asked "Yes you did say that, but what are we going to do here?" 

She says "Ano pa ba? Edi magpahinga." Napakunot nalang ako ng noo sa sinabi niya, she said "Sige na, pahinga kana." I said "we can just go..like in a hotel to take some rest."

 She said "Oo nga, pwede yun ah." I said "See, so just let me drive okay?" She blocked the steering wheel when I was about to drive "No!" My widened when she suddenly did that. '

I lowered my hand to my side and she removed her hand that was blocking the steering wheel. She said "Sorry, alam ko na naka tatlong bote ka lang ng beer pero...delikado parin yun eh." I kept quiet, "baka mahimatay ka uli...tulad nung tinulungan mo'ko sa night club." 

I slowly smiled because of embarrassment, oh shoot, can't believe she still remembers that. I said "don't worry, hindi ko na pagpipilitan na mag drive okay?" She just looked at me, I looked away and said "I'll...I'll take some rest." She said "Good." 

I looked back at her; she's smiling at me, and she said, "Very good." I just slowly smiled again at her when she said that to me. After a while, I lowered the adjustment of my seat a little and slowly closed my eyes.

A few hours later, I woke up, and when I woke up, I adjusted the seat. After I adjusted the seat, I yawned and slowly let my eyes open. When I finally fully opened my eyes, I looked at Sam.

I saw that Sam's car seat was slightly adjusted too, and I saw that she was also sleeping. Even though my eyes were still a bit sleepy, I slowly smiled while looking at him. I said in a low voice, "She fell asleep too."

I turned my gaze at her, and I just looked at her. While I was looking at her, my heart started to beat so fast. I don't really know the reason why, but it just keeps beating even when I'm just looking at her.

Is it because I'm starting to...

Sam suddenly moved, so I immediately looked away. When I looked away, I heard that she had adjusted her seat. I looked at her and pretended not to know that she had woken up. "Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?"

She said "hindi naman." She yawned and asked "kamusta tulog mo?" I said "t-tulog ko?" She nodded and said "Oo."

I said "Good, I mean I slept well. How about you? How's your sleep?" She looked at me even though her eyes weren't fully open yet. She said "okay, maayos naman ang tulog ko." 

I said "mabuti naman." When she sat properly, I asked "Ngayon at nakapagpahinga na'ko, pwede na ba ako magdrive?" Sam fully opened her eyes and she looked at me, she said "hmmm."  

I just looked at her and wait for her answer "Hindi ko sure kung pwede na eh." I kept quiet, and looked in other direction, "pero-" I looked back at her, "mukhang pwede naman na." 

I slowly smiled, she said "Basta ingat ka sa pagmaneho ha? Dahan-dahan lang." I nodded and said "Don't worry, mag-iingat ako." She said "oh s-sige." 

After she said that I started the engine, I asked "let's go home?" Suddenly, my stomach growled, I looked at my stomach and I put my both hands on it. I heard Sam's stomach suddenly growled so I looked at her. 

She also looked at her stomach and she also placed her two hands on her stomach. She said "m-mukhang hindi muna tayo uuwi." She looked at me and I slowly smiled, I asked "Let's eat first?" She nodded and she shyly smiled at me.

I said "okay, let's go." Nagseat belt ako at pati na siya, after that I asked "Ready?" She nodded and said "tara."

After that I started the car engine and started driving. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The characters, names, places and incidents in this story are either from author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Read at your own risk, There are strong language and errors in this story.

A/N: The author (____AinA____/ Lairre) of this story is still learning in writing stories. 

"Hello Again! I hope you didn't wait too long, because this is the second book or the sequel to Book 1 of 'Aliens and Stars, like you and me'. If you haven't read the Book 1 yet, I suggest that you read that first so that you don't get confused by the events in the chapters of this Book. And if you have already read Book 1 of this story, I thank you for your support by continuing to read my stories like this. I hope you like it because I did my best to make this just for you. So for now I will let you read these chapters and just enjoy every single event in this story. Always remember that 'for the readers of this story; I would like to say that you should be creative or imaginative person while reading this story. This story might not be the perfect but it will always allow you to be a reader of it'. And please don't expect too much from this story cause the author doesn't have experience in writing stories."

©All right reserved.