CHAPTER 35

While sitting in the cafeteria, I noticed that Sam and Ryan were not there. I asked Gab, "Where are Sam and Ryan?" Gab said, "Oh, Ryan is in the auditorium helping out, and Star is... I don't know."

I asked, "Didn't you go to the cafeteria together?" Gab shook his head, "Nope, nauna siya kasi pinauna ko siya na pumunta since I was fixing the records of our scores with our professor earlier."

I said, "Oh, okay."

After a while, a long time passed, and Sam was still gone. I said to Gab and Avaline, "I'm just going to the restroom." They nodded after I told them that.

I stood up and walked to the restroom. After I came from the restroom, while walking in the hallway, I saw a woman carrying a big box full of things. I immediately approached her and said, "Miss, let me help you with that."

I took the box from her, and she said, "Thank you." I said, "It's a bit heavy, so let me help you carry it. Saan ba'to kailangan dalhin?"

She said, "In the auditorium." After that, we walked to the auditorium while I was carrying the box. After entering, we approached the stage.

I set the box down, and the woman said, "Thank you." She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her, "You're welcome."

Before leaving, I saw Ryan. When I saw him, I approached him and called out, "Ryan." He turned to me and said, "Oh, AA." 

I said, "I'm just asking, have you seen Sam? She hasn't been in the cafeteria for a while now." Ryan said, "You didn't ask Gab, Avaline, and Kayla?" I said, "Kayla is absent, and Gab and Avaline don't know where she is." 

Ryan said, "Ah, okay. Maybe she just went somewhere else."

After a moment of thought, Ryan's expression became serious, and he frowned at me. He said, "I'm sorry, but I have something else to do, so I'll just leave you here." Surprised by Ryan's sudden mood change, I frowned. 

Then after that, I just walked out of the auditorium.

After leaving there, while I was walking to the cafeteria, I stopped when I saw Sam. She was sitting on the bench. I approached her and asked, 'Sam, are you okay? Why are you sitting here?'"

BONUS ??'s POV

Matapos na ayusin ni Jose ang bike ni Aarush, nagpasalamat si Aarush sa kanya, "Thank you talaga tol, hayaan mo, bayaran kita pero... bukas nalang kung pwede hehe. Magkano ba?" Sabi ni Jose, "Ah, okay lang, wag mo na bayarin. Extra lang naman tong gulong samin eh, kaya okay lang kahit hindi bayaran."

Napangiti si Aarush at mukhang natuwa nang marinig niya ang sinabi sa kanya ni Jose. Sabi ni Aarush, "T-talaga? S-sigurado ka?" Sabi ni Jose, "Oo, bumawi ka nalang kapag kailangan ko o kapag humingi ako ng tulong sayo, okay?"

Nag-thumbs-up agad si Aarush at sinabi niya, "Ako pa sinabihan mo. Eh matulungin akong tao eh." Napangiti nalang kami nang sabihin niya.

Matapos nga nun, nang inilabas na ang bike ni Aarush sa labas ng gate ng bahay ni Jose, agad naman na sumakay siya ng bike niya. Pagsakay niya ng bike, umangkas na rin si Gabi sa likuran niya. Sabi ni Gabi kay Jose pag-angkas niya sa likuran ay, "Maraming salamat ulit sa pagtulong at sa paggawa ng gulong ni Aarush."