CHAPTER 37

After arriving there, I immediately parked my car. When we got out, we walked closer to the entrance. It seemed that we were at an expensive restaurant, so before we even entered, a hostess asked, "Do you have a reservation?" 

Sam and I looked at each other. Then, Sam looked at the hostess again and said, "Yes, under Mr. Maximilian De la Luna." When the hostess heard that, she responded, "Ah, okay. You must be Ms. Star De la Luna and Mr. AA Adlawan?" 

Sam and I both nodded. She smiled and said, "Okay, Mr. Maximilian De la Luna is already inside, so follow me, and I'll lead you to him." We both nodded and started to follow her.

When we entered, we were shown to a private room. Tito Night saw us and said, "Oh, Star, AA, come in." Jas also noticed us, and when she saw us, she smiled and said, "Ate Star, Kuya AA!" 

Jas got up from her seat and immediately approached us. She hugged Sam, and Sam smiled as Jas embraced her. After hugging Jas, she looked at me and said, "Hello Kuya AA." 

She smiled and waved, so I smiled and waved back. I responded, "Hello." We then approached Tito Night, and Jas returned to her place. 

Tito Night said to us, "It's good that you both made it." Sam said to him, "Sorry po Pa, hindi po ako nakapagpaalam sa'yo." Tito Night replied, "Well, it's okay. Just make sure next time I know where you are, okay?" 

Sam nodded. Tito Night continued, "I was actually looking for you because I wanted to invite you and Jas to eat outside." Sam responded, "Ah, okay." 

Tito Night said, "Oh, go ahead and sit down." When Sam sat down, Tito Night turned to me and said, "AA, thank you for coming with Star and bringing Sam here." I just smiled and replied, "Ah, it's nothing, Tito Night."

Afterward, I said goodbye to Sam, "Um, Sam, I have to go now." I turned to Tito Night and said, "Tito Night, aalis na po ako." Tito Night responded, "Oh, you're leaving? Take a seat and eat with us. Join us here first." 

I replied, "Ah, no, it's okay po." Tito Night insisted, "Sige na, take a seat and join us. Consider it my thanks for bringing Star here." I looked at Sam, and when I did, she smiled at me. 

Then I glanced at Tito Night again. He said, "Come on, join us. You're like a part of our family, so you don't need to be shy with us." I slowly smiled at what he said and replied, "Ah, okay po. Thank you." 

After that, I sat next to Sam. Since Tito Night was in the middle and Jas and Sam were facing each other, I sat beside Sam. When I sat down, Sam looked at me and smiled. 

After a while, Tito Night said, "I've already placed an order, so they'll just serve it to us." Soon after, waiters and waitresses came in. They placed the trays with the food ordered by Tito Night in front of us. 

It seemed Tito Night had ordered a lot. When the food was set down, Tito Night said, "Okay, let's pray first before we eat." The three of us—Sam, Jas, and I—nodded in agreement. 

After that, we began to pray. Once we finished praying, we started eating. After some time, we were done eating. 

Afterward, Tito Night asked us, "Oh, nabusog ba kayo?" Sam, Jas, and I nodded. After a while, Tito Night asked us, "Where did you two go?" 

Sam said, "Um, sa may Antipolo po. Pumunta po kami doon para puntahan si Sir Diego, yung police na tumulong sa amin sa paghahanap sa inyo ni Mama." Tito Night said, "Oh, okay. Why did you go there?" Sam and I looked at each other. 

After we looked at each other, we looked at Tito Night again. Sam said, "Pumunta po kami doon dahil nababakasakali po kami na makakakuha ng impormasyon tungkol kay... Dolion." The wrinkles on Tito Night's forehead disappeared in wonder.