CHAPTER 2

A few hours later I was in the classroom just listening to our Prof. While I was listening I haven't forgotten what Sam said to me earlier.

"Alam kong sobrang sakit ng ginawa niya sayo at hindi madaling kalimutan yun. Pero...mukhang namang matagal niya ng gusto sabihin sayo ang totoo eh."

"siguro kahit at least ay yung the very very very last chance ay... kahit papaano ma-deserve niya."

I sighed and said in my mind, "Should I? Should I give her at least.... the very very very last chance like what Sam said?"

The bell rang and I saw Kayla walking alone in the hallways. While just looking at Kayla, there was a woman who tripped because a woman bumped into her. Kayla helped the fallen woman up, and after she helped the woman, she confronted the person who bumped into the fallen woman, who continued walking as if nothing had happened.

"Excuse me!" Kayla said. The woman turned in Kayla's direction. Kayla approached the woman and asked, "Aren't you going to apologize at least?" 

The woman smiled as well as she's with, "sorry? Mag-sosorry ako saan?" Kayla said. "You bumped into a woman who tripped, so you should apologize to her and for what you did." The woman said "It was just an accident."

Kayla said, "Whether it was an accident or not, you have to apologize to her because you hurt her." The woman remained silent and approached the woman she bumped into, "I'm sorry."

After she apologized, she walked back and approached Kayla, saying, "There, I apologized to her." Kayla said "Good." Then she walked away from her.

"What about you? Did you apologize to AA?" Kayla stopped when the woman asked her that. Kayla remained silent and she just stood there.

"You must have apologized to him, but, let me guess, AA still hasn't forgiven you, am I right? The woman said. I frowned when I heard what the woman said. The woman said "Of course, I'm right, because no one really forgives if they find out they've been cheated and used, especially by you, right?"

Kayla slowly bowing her head, the woman said "tsk tsk tsk nakakahiya."  It wasn't long before someone spoke, "Alam kung ano ang mas nakakahiya?" The woman looked in that direction.

"Nakakahiya yung taong nanghuhusga agad ng hindi alam ang totoo." Sam said to the woman who just looked at her. Sam walked closer to the woman. 

The woman said, "Look what we have here, the person who flirts with AA. You know you two are a good match, a cheater and a flirt." The woman and she's with laughed after she said that.

"Nakakatawa ba yun?" The woman and she's with stop laughing, "Alam mo kung ano mas nakakatawa?" The woman frowned at her, "nakakatawa yung mga maling pinasasabi mo."

The woman remain silent, "pati na yang jacket mo oh, baliktad pa." The woman was surprised and looked at her jacket. She realized it was inside out, so she took it off. 

The woman said, "It was styled, okay? It's a new trend!" Sam said "talaga? New trend yan? Grabe weird na talaga ng new trends ngayon noh." It was obvious in the woman's eyes that she was pissed by what Sam said "You! You know, no matter what you do to defend that girl, you can't deny that AA will never forgive her!"

I slowly walked towards them with my hands in my pocket, saying, "Oh, really?" When I approached them, the woman was stunned to see me. "A-AA? Have you been listening?" I said, "Yes, yes I am."

The woman just stared at me, I asked, "What did you say a while ago? About that, I will never forgive Kayla?" The woman said "But it's true, after what she did to you, you'll never forgive her for doing that to you."