Chapter Thirty-Five:Finally Relaxation.

Harpers POV.

Me, Alexander, Sebastian and Akuji has made it back to where Akuji took us. Sebastian doesn't seem to understand what Akuji is saying but I usually tell him what Akuji is talking about.

"Harper!".

I heard Padfoot shout my name as Akuji placed me infront of my two dad's and Ace. They are standing on land a few feet away from the row boat.

"There you are, I see you've got through to the horned serpant".

"Yup, his names Akuji and he is now one of my familiars".

I told them as Padfoot was shocked and my dad wasn't surprised.

"I can't be surprised, you are a litteral magical creature magnet".

"I know dad, I know, let's go back to MACUSA and show them Akuji".

I cheered as both of my dads nodded, Ace didn't seem happy that Akuji is one of my familiars. Actually, he wasn't happy that every magical creature I meet becomes my familiar or taken under my care.

"Are you up to something you eel?".

Ś"Speak for yourself you ash colored jaguar, I like her, she understands me"Ś.

I sighed when they began to argue, I nearly missed out on the fact that they communicated. I talk to Ace about it later, I got in between them with my trunk in hand that had been switched to landscape instead of the compartment house.

"Hey, calm down you two, Akuji I need you to get in here and Ace, I need you to be nice to Akuji like you are with Sebastian".

"But my familiar!, I don't want to share you with every magical creature that meets you".

Ace whined as I opened the trunk.

§"Akuji, I need you to be nice because my familiar Hedwig is in there with her children and my dog Bella so please don't hurt them"§.

I hissed out as Akuji nodded, he then started to slither into the trunk. Soon I only saw his tail as it flickered and he had fully made it into the trunk. I closed the trunk as I followed my dad's to the rowboat with Ace close to my legs for comfort.

I climbed into the row boat with Ace sitting on my legs, Paddy and dad were back in the same places as we began paddling down the river.

"So Harper, did you use parseltongue to communicate with the horned serpant?".

"Yes I did, Akuji said that no snakes speak his tongue, it's simular to parseltongue but it sounded different"

I told my dad as he nodded and rowed down the river.

"He didn't hurt you did he?".

"Nope, he was just lonely and he was surprised I could understand him very well that he took me to his temporary home since horned serpants don't settle in one place".

I told Paddy as he seemed pleased that I wasn't hurt, then he replied with a pout.

"Awe I thought I could name one of your magical creatures".

"Yeah sorry Paddy, Akuji already has a name, he was named after his father".

I apologized as he let out a chuckle and gave me a hug.

"No worries, I'm not upset, I'll just have to wait for you to find another magical creature to befriend".

Padfoot told me as I looked down at Ace, who didn't seem happy.