Moon-moth (Blue X reader)

Requested by: Ilikedragonsbro

Blue X Caring, sweet and smart! Male! SilkWing / LeafWing hybrid! Reader

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - Hybrid name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/n) - Father name

(M/n) - Mother name

- - -

- - - - -

Warning: Showings of discrimination

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

(F/n) smiled as he watched of his young son, (H/n). (H/n) had the personality of his mother, with most of his father's physical traits. (F/n) sighed, reminiscing about 2 years ago, when he met his lover, who was extremely forbidden by Queen Wasp's rules.

(F/n) had met (M/n) by accident, when he was stationed at a different job in Yellowjacket Hive. He spotted her in the savanna through a window while he was finishing up one night. As he noticed her wing was hurt, he was compelled to help her.

Since she was a LeafWing, (F/n) hid (M/n) from the HiveWings and the other SilkWings. While she was recovering, they fell in love, having an egg, which hatched into (H/n). (F/n) was so heartbroken when (M/n) had to go back to her peaceful village, but it was for her safety and, in return (F/n) pledged to protect and look after their son, who turned out as lovely as (M/n) predicted.

(F/n) was ripped from his thoughts when he heard his son let out a yap of surprise. He rushed over towards the sound. He immediately stopped in his track when he saw his worst fear in front of him. HiveWings. They had been caught.

" No! Don't hurt him! ", (F/n) shouted, jumping in front of (H/n), shielding him from the HiveWings.

" You know that you aren't supposed to have dragonets with someone else than Fruitworm. And this... freak... is definitely isn't hers. ", The largest HiveWing snarled, referring to the SilkWing that was assigned to be (F/n)'s partner for eggs.

This caused (F/n) to grimace at the memory. Fruitworm was nice, but she definitely wasn't a replacement for (M/n), his true love. Plus, he had a feeling that Fruitworm preferred female dragons, so he would rather stay away from both of their sakes.

" But, you can't hurt him! But, by the love of Clearsight, don't kill him... just leave him along, please... ", (F/n) begged, loving his son with all his heart, but knowing that he might have to use a last resort to keep (H/n) safe.

" Why should we? That... THING reminds me of the Tree Wars... ", The massive HiveWing growled, positioning their venomous tail as a threat.

" I'm a flamesilk... just please, my son has done nothing wrong. ", (F/n) admitted, hesitantly, pulling a long string of hot, orange silk as proof.

" Take him and the dragonet. ", The head HiveWing ordered the others, their eyes widening at the confession.

" No, I'll hold him. ", (F/n) insisted, picking up (H/n), and holding his dragonet close to his chest.

- Timeskip -

And that was about 4 years ago. (H/n) is the only dragonet in the Flamesilk Factory, so he could only communicate with the adult flamesilks there. He knew everyone. His favorite being Danaid and Clubtail, besides his wonderful father, (F/n), often staying together like two honeydrops in a bag.