Chapter 5

BIU woke up feeling the warm thing in his neck, he is drowsy and can't open his eyes for good because he's really sleepy. The warm thing slightly bit his neck and wet it with something. It feels familiar, he think that someone had done it to him before, he can't help but to groan when it bit hardly. He felt a pain from the bite so he finally open his eyes to see who bite him.

As he open his eyes a pair of brown, clear and lusty eyes met his, the man on the top of him smirk as he kiss his cheeks.

It was Bible!

He started doing this after we kissed at his office then after that he didn't let me sleep without kissing him goodnight nor he will sleep here in my small bed. He said I need to change my room to the guest rooms upstairs but I declined since I like it here.

There are many things happened after that kiss, he began to clung with me all the time even if I'm working he always stole some hugs, kisses and stare. I always caught him staring at me especially when I am cooking, cleaning and gardening. It's creepy at first but I get used to it after many days. It doesn't bothered me anymore.

Our relationship as a boss and a helper was done according to him, he always get angry if I slipped and call him Sir but smile so wide again if I correct it with "Baiben"

We shared a kisses and touches many times, he kiss me as he wants. I can't complain since I like it. My heart is racing and excited everytime he kissed and caressed my body. Baiben is so good at that thing.

But I'm not sure what is our label.

What am I to him?

Lately Bible was busy with something, he left home early with a warning that I can't leave the house and then I woke up in the middle of the night with his kisses in my body, touching and licking my body. Because I'm half asleep all I can do is to moan and groan for him.

"Biu wake up" he muttered as he still kissing my collarbone

"Hmmn" I responded to him while biting my lips as he sucked my skin

"I have to tell you something" I forced myself to open my eyes

He pulled away from my neck and look at me. He is now wearing nothing but a boxer. Displaying his delicious abs and v-lines.

Don't get me wrong, I only look at it and don't dare to touch. Not yet!

"Apple" I called him because his eyes are wondering in my body, as much as I love it when he explores his eyes on me but I need to talk to him first.

I cupped his face and made him look at my eyes, he looks sleepy and tired.

Did he waited for me again?

I just sighed knowing that my apple wait for me made my heart swells in happiness but now looking at his tired eyes I want to punch myself.

"What is it Baib? You wanna say something to me right?" I backed from my reverie

Everytime he is calling me that nickname, my heart want to jump out from it's cage. He really want me to die in heart attack. My apple really knew how to make me soft and calm at the same time.

Baiben!

It sounds good and unique, he's the only one who's calling me that name and it makes me insane. And when he shortened it to Baib it sounds like a babe. Whatever, I'm just delighted and ecstatic to hear my name from him.

Fuck! I want to swallow him for being so cute and adorable, I restrained myself for not doing anything other than kissing him because I don't want to lose him, to give him an impression that I only lust him.

Even though I lost count how many times I jerked off imagining his pretty face, soft lips and his sweet scented body started from the day he worked here.

Fantasizing him is not sexualizing right?

I can't kiss him without raising a boner, it's always be a painful experience for me but I can manage to pleasure myself and to avoid crossing the line so that I can't do any mistake that'll made him hate me. I'm done and sick of losing people that I loved and now that I have him I can't be careless in my actions.

"I'm going to the airport tomorrow" his eyes blink a few times and keep silent for a seconds

"You're going somewhere?" he said while touching my face.

The warmth in his palm gives a peace for a minute in my life, it makes me forget my grudge and anger. It help me to be free even in just a couple of seconds.

I closed my eyes and let him continue caressing my face, everytime that his fingers run in my skin it makes me shiver and alive. Like an electricity that sends me a thousands volts. I'm alive with him. I'm not the old me with him. I'm not the suicidal Bible anymore. I'm not the immobile and unfortunate man on Earth when I'm with him.

He is my other half!
The other part of myself!

My sanity.

God, I'm so lucky to have him. I must send Mile an expensive gift for finding Biu for me. I snuggle in his neck and smell his rosy skin. I love this! I really hope that this happiness won't end.

"Baib, why you're going to the airport tomorrow?" he asked me again because after a minute I still didn't answered him,

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll just fetch someone important to me" he's now combing my hair gently while his other arms, drawing some circles in my shoulder.

It calms me!

Mama always combing my hair when I was a child and dad always messed my hair if I'm being sweet to him. I missed them! I missed the feeling of having a mother and father. I want to see them again, to fix our family and to be able to be happy again. It all seems impossible. They're gone, they left me and Ta. They left us.

As much as I don't want to show any weaknesses in front of Biu, I can't help my tears from falling each time I'm thinking about my family and how I lost them.

HE CAN FEEL the water droplets in his neck, and he knew where it came from. He is not a type of person who likes to mind other's life or to be nosy in their problems, he doesn't know his boss's struggles right now but he want to be there for him.

After a couple of minutes of rubbing Bible's back and combing his hair, finally his boss calm down and stop crying. He admire his boss so much because he's strong and brave.

Baiben stop crying but stayed quiet, he's just touching my face with his left hand and sniffing my neck again. As usual. I've been carrying all his weight right now because he's literally crushing me, but I don't mind it. If he needs comfort, I'll be there.

"Apple, like I said I'm going to fetch someone at the airport tomorrow and you're coming with me"

After that words he get off above me and settled beside me but still snuggling my neck and after a seconds he begin to snore. He must be tired.

"Goodnight Baiben" i kissed his forehead and help myself to sleep.

Baiben I really want to know you and to understand your pain, so that I can run to you whenever you need someone.

🌱L.N.B