Chapter 14

Bible immediately embraced the boy as he started to cry. He swallowed his words.

"I'm sorry if I disappeared, my life fucked up in many ways that I can't control, that's why" Bible said

"I waited for you even though you felt strange but I'm comfortable with you" he smiled with this words

"I'm happy knowing that man was you. You both feel warm" Build added

For Bible he was ecstatic that Build finally remembered him, but yet his heart still holding a regrets for disappearing in his life before.

Just like nothing happened.

Build chose to spend the night talking with Bible while sitting in his lap and hugging his neck. He snuggled to his neck and inhaling his manly scent as he narrated his life after Bible was gone. It was painful to remember but the man's presence was enough to give him courage. Bible just listened to his apple and his heart twisted over and over with his stories. Just like him, Build also spend a painful battle that time when his father left them and his family crumpled.

"I wasn't afraid before because I always thought about the stranger man who always supporting me in silent. Thank you so much Baiben" Biu kissed Ble's cheeks that made the man stiffened

"Thank you for everything you did to me before. I'm always indebted to you" he mumbled while locking his eyes to Bible

He wasn't expecting that he already had Bible in his life before. The man who called him idiot is now calling him apple, for him Bible is someone that is really special in his heart.

"Baiben you're not mad at me right?" He asked

Bible cupped his face and kissed his temple

"Why would I? I'm just hurt because you didn't recognized me but I'm okay now" he replied

The night went by as the two reminisce the past. The lonely sky became vibrant as the hearty laughs echoed.

Bible felt the unexplainable happiness at the moment he spend the time with his apple without hiding the past.

Build realized something as he stared at Bible's face. He realized that he's very lucky to met this man in his life. A man that supported him when he was in college. A person that made him experienced the word value. A man that showed him the reality of this world can offer. A person that was with him when he was struggling. The person who witnessed his life before.

He stared at handsome face of his boss, he recall how Baiben called him idiot in their first encounter. How the man silently putting lunchbox in his locker and how the man paid for his school fees. He survived his college thanks to this man. Bible also was the reason of his scholarship until he graduated even though he disappeared in his sight as he turned fourth year.

His heart throbbing inside like someone electrized him.

"Baiben?" he called

"Yes apple?" the man looked at him and smile

Build just stared at his face without responding.

"What is it apple?" Bible's eyes filled with curiosity

The man waited for him to answer and talk again.

"Baiben, I think I love you" he said abruptly

His boss blinked his eyes numerous times and his mouth open but no words come out.

"I-i have a feelings of peace and comfort with that stranger before and now I liked you more not as my boss but as a man.... knowing that you and the stranger were one that means...I love you for a long time already" he explained in paragraph

After a minutes of being shocked, Bible finally came back in his senses. His breath became faster as he can feel the atmosphere changed from cold to hot.

"Wait apple I just need to breathe" Bible stood up from his chair

Build's gaze followed his boss' direction as he turned his back and raised his head up. Build lowered his head and feel like his eyes are burning.

He must be shocked with my confession.

He is expecting Bible to be happy if he confessed. He knew everything was fast but why would he delay if he already had a moment this time.

"Boss, I mean Baiben it's okay if you're not ready to talk about it, maybe tomorrow or when you are ready" Biu stated

His heart thumping and his heartbeat deafening him.

"But I'm serious when I said I love you, it might can risk my job but........ I need to say it, I don't want to repeat what happened in the past. I regretted treating you not nicely and longing for you when you're gone" his hands fidgeting with too much nervousness

Bible was shocked. Very very shocked. His system is malfunctioning because he can't believe what he just heard. Those eight letters was his dream words. And hearing it from Build making him breathless.

He doesn't know if he will smile or cry or laugh at this moment. He had mix emotions.

"Can you say it again apple. Loud and clear this time please" he desperately asked

Cupping the small face of Build, he stared at his eyes deeply.

"Please apple say it again" he begged

Build showed his sweet smile and also cupped Bible's face. Eye to eye and holding their breath. No other noises and no distractions. Build dropped the same bomb that blown up earlier.

"BIBLE, BAIBEN, MY BOSS AND MY STRANGER..........I LOVE YOU" there it's loud and very clear

Bible closed his eyes and touch his forehead with Build.

Damn! That's fucking real

Build scream when he float in the air in Bible's arms. The man lifted him and swinging him in the air while laughing.

His laugher are contiguous that made Build laugh too. It was indeed a good night for them. After a long time that Bible and Build separated by the unfortunate events of their lives, they reunited with the same heartbeat.

This moment never let Bible rest his lips from smiling. He's too happy to not show it. His heart is overflowing with happiness.

Now that everything is clear between them. Bible can show his love and care for Build confidently. He won't hold back anymore.

He will definitely bite his apple.

🌱L.N.B