Chapter 22

Barcode woke up with a warm pillow he's hugging. He snuggled closer to it and smell the pillow. He pinch it gently when he realized that his pillow is not soft just like his favorite hotdog pillow. A sudden scream echoed when Code squeeze something hard.

He immediately sit on the bed and his eyes widened with the thing that he squeezed. He blinked numerous times as he can feel it throbbing in his hands. It's huge and thick.

"What the hell Code?" Ta exclaimed as his eyes look at the small hand cupping his dick

He swallowed hard as he feel his member twitch in his boxer.

Why am I topless anyway?

Shit! I took off my clothes last night because I feel hot and sleep with boxer only.

Code stiffened when Ta caught him, he felt like crying this moment. He never did this before. He can't move his hand. Not even a single part of his body.

Ta noticed that the boy is not moving an inch and shock written in his face. He slowly took off Code's hand in his dick, he was about to talk to him but Barcode quickly ran to the bathroom. He followed the boy and called his name. Ta wore his clothes again so he won't surprised Code with his nudity again.

"Code I'm sorry, it's my faults please come out now" he knocked on the door

"Please Code your brother will be mad if you're not going to eat your breakfast" Ta reasoned

After a seconds, the door opened and showed a crying Barcode. Ta immediately hugged the boy.

"Hush now, it wasn't your fault, it was mine because I took off my clothes. It's not a problem to me so don't worry" he petted his back

Code cried for a minute because he was so shocked and embarrassed.

"I-im so-rry Phi" Ta smile at him then wipe his tears

"Don't be sorry, It's okay. Fix yourself then we will go down to eat your brother will fetch you later" Code nodded and hiccuping

That's your lesson, to not strip when someone is in your room.

They both went downstairs and greeted the his brother, Phi Build and Nanny Chari. His brother is clinging again to Build. Ta felt cringed because of Bible.

"Good morning Phi" Code greeted Build and Bible

Build immediately smile while Bible just nodded. His forehead creased when he noticed Code's red eyes.

"Did your cry Barcode?" he asked in his deep voice

Code halted and bit his finger. He swallowed hard as he looked at Ta to asked help.

"Something went inside his eyes that's why it's red" Ta butt in

A terrible reason Ta.

Bible look not convinced with that reason. He was about to ask more but his boyfriend elbowed him.

It must be a private reason.

He just nodded his head and back to hugging his apple. He had the best morning in his life today.

In the afternoon Code was fetch by Apo and he bade goodbye to Ta and to the couple. Build wanted to visit his grandma today but he's still sore and limping. He became bedridden for the whole day. And his boyfriend gladly serve him with a sweet wide smile.

Another week came again and this week it giving nervous to Build. Two days from now is his grandma's operation and he's now staying at the hospital to watched his grandma. Many tests were run for two days and his grandma is showing a great response. Her body is stable and ready for the surgery.