Chapter 7

IT'S BEEN a month since Ta went home and now he resumed to school, He started to bond with his friends again and his relationship with Biu is now closer, he clung to him everytime and ask to cook him a food. I must say that my apple's presence in this house brought more vibrant for us. I hired another helper Nanny Chari so that Biu won't be tired from doing all the chores, He kept on complaining to me because he want to do all the works and he said he can manage everything but I don't really like the feeling of him working around, I don't want him to be tired and will only give all his attention to me.

"Do you think Ta is okay in his camping?" he asked me while playing with my shirt

Right now we're laying in my bed I just came from work and it's almost 7pm, he is resting in my arms while playing with my belly, drawing some shapes with his slender fingers, We get used to talk to each other before sleeping, telling how's our day and what we did in a day. I really love this kind of routine that we had, I came to know him more. And the more I get to know him the harder I fell for him, Biu is not just an adorable, cute and beautiful person, he is a definition of amazing. Everything he does is good, he is genuine from outside and inside. He is my amazing apple. I always thought that I'm so whipped for him before but now I don't know what to call myself anymore.

"Of course apple he is okay there, he's enjoying and besides his friends are there with him"

"Yeah, he will be enjoying the camp right now" he said while nodding his head

Biu already know the past of Ta about his parents and why he needs to consult Psychiatrist that's why he is more attentive and more focus on giving Ta a comfortable environment, for my case I still can't find a guts to tell him about my past and nightmares but someday I definitely will.

It's been a months since I didn't experienced some attacks, I'm not stressed as well. I think my heart is now slowly recovering from the past and to focus on what I have in the present.

Everything went smooth in my life now, I can say that I'm improving on becoming a better person not just mentally but also in my everything. I still have this anger management and trust issue to deal with but I'll do it slowly. I'm not a good person but I want to be better for the people I loved and be deserving to be part of their life.

I stared at the ceiling, the same ceiling I used to stare before when I am laying on the floor bleeding and hopeless, but now I'm staring to it without the feelings of hopelessness and without a bleeding wound, most especially I have someone with me now, I have my brother and I have my apple. I don't have any reason to craved for death and to harm myself. Instead I had reasons to live and to stay alive.

I looked at the person who sleeps peacefully in my arms, this person was the reason why I overcome myself and my fears. He crumpled my past and let me wrote a new chapters for my life.

God see those pain you have, so he will send people to ease those pain

"Goodnight apple, I love you" I kissed his temple and hug him to sleep

*Dealing with mental health takes time to fix, sometimes it can't be fix. Having anxiety attacks, depression and stressed are the worst events in our life, we caught off guard and weaponless. However, humans are born strong and brave to everyone who's dealing with this fighting and don't give up. The season for you will come someday no matter if it's winter, spring, autumn or summer. All of us shines in our own season and time*

IT'S already 7:30 in the morning that means I'm super late for the first period, I overslept again. I attended a birthday party last night as one of the caterers that's why I'm late. I looked at the gate if the guard is there and YES! he is walking in front of the gate.