Chapter 18

Friday, today the suspect ran away from his case for stealing money from the company. The authority are looking at him everywhere. Bible give an amount of reward for the person who can report where is Luis Nuppanot the Vice president of finance in his company. Bible doesn't care about the 100 million dollars anymore, he just wanted to see that bastard wearing an orange suit and sleeping in the cell.

He's been a good boss to him but he's a bad employees who betrayed him. Luis became the prey for many people to catch. They are aiming for the price on his head.

"Baib I'm going now" Biu called his boyfriend

Nothing changed. He's still working to Bible even though the man doesn't want to. For Build he don't want to take advantage Bible's love for him. He will work for every single Bhat that he will have from Bible. He will finished the contract like he signed before.

His grandma didn't taught him to be abuser or to be a golddigger. He won't be blinded by money. He love Bible and he won't do that to him.

Today is his day off and he will visit his grandma again in the hospital. It's just days from now and she's going to undergo for her surgery. Build is so worried about it. He's been sleep deprived this past few days because many thoughts always keeping him awake.

"Kiss me then" Bible puckered his lips to him

Build chuckles at his adorable boyfriend before reaching his lips. Bible's hands immediately encircled in his waist while his mouth is sucking Build's mouth. Their tongue battled inside and it made him breathless. His two hands are clinging on Ble's neck. Build arched his back when his boyfriend groped his ass aggressively.

"Uhmm" he moaned inside Bible's mouth

Build's one hand roaming around the firm body of Bible. It roamed and wondered until it reached the oozing abs he displayed. Bible is topless and cleaning his car in this early in the morning, he didn't went to his company.

The two make out in the garage as they thought they're just the only person in the world. Bible's lips went down to his neck, he tilt his head to give his boyfriend more access. Build instantly forget his plan because of the kiss.

"Ugh Baib uhmm" he bit his lips with his eyes closed

The wet sound of Bible's tongue in his neck. Nipping, sucking and licking his skin. Build felt the lust and needs but he must stop it right now or else. He slightly pushed Bible and stared at his eyes. They are both catching their breath.

"I need to go now. I love you Baib, see you later" he planted a goodbye kiss to his boyfriend's cheeks.

"I love you too apple. Take care okay?" he waved his hands to Bible

"Noted Mister" he ran outside the gate and find a taxi.

Bible wanted to send him to the hospital since he doesn't have any work today but he knew that his boyfriend was drained this week from his company's problem and he doesn't want to add to it. In the days that passed as they spend it as a couple. They knew more about each other. They cross some lines and destroyed some walls.

Build really admired Bible's restraint because his boyfriend never asked him to make love with him or to have sex. He always stopped if Build making him stop.

For Build, he's already ready to surrender himself to Bible but everytime that they will kissing or making out, his heart will be insane. His nervousness traveled from Bangkok to Seoul to Tokyo and back.

After twenty minutes in the road he finally arrived at the temple. He will take merit first before he will go to the hospital. Build placed his merit and begin to pray for his grandmother's health. His heart also talking with God. He prayed for everything. For his grandma's successful operation, for Bible's problem in his company, for Ta and Bible's mental health, for their relationship and for everyone's good health.

After he prayed he immediately traveled again to the hospital. His heart is always feeling good as he can feel the presence of his grandma.

"My beautiful grandma, I'm here" he kissed her cheeks and prepare the food he brought for Lara.

He spent another day with his grandma again. Just like his routine when he's here. He will roamed his grandma around the hospital, he's pushing the wheelchair while his beautiful grandma is appreciating the view and inhaling the fresh air. After that, he will cuddle with her in bed while telling some happenings in his life, then he will help her to eat. He's very happy to do even a small things for his grandma. His heart will never get tired.

In the school, Ta walking happily im the hallway towards his last subject. He's happy because today is friday. Like what happened days ago. There is a little coconut following him around.

A cute and adorable coconut who loves coconut juice.

After an hour of listening to his prof. Ta felt the freedom again when the class was over. His friends invited him for a party later but he declined. His brother is in the house so he need to go home early.

"Sorry bud but my brother won't allow me this time, you know I still jave to take meds. Don't worry I'll join you after I'm done with my medication" he apologized to them

"Bastard don't be sorry, your health is more important than bar hoping. Sleep early and take your meds on time Nattakun" Tutor tapped his shoulder

"Yeah don't be sorry, next time we're going to visit in your house and let's party there" Fort grinned at him

Ohm immediately smacked Fort's head for his suggestion.

"You wanna be killed by his brother? I heard he's scary and dangerous" Ohm said

"Yeah my cousin was his junior before and he said that Phi Bible is very scary" Dunk added

Ta scoffed at his friends for talking about his brother like he's not around.

"intimidating too" Nanon butt in

"Whoa did you met him?" Felix asked the Aussie boy in their squad

"Yeah and that was traumatic" Nanon caress his two arms because his body hairs are raising

"Okay Fort's suggestion is totally out of our list" Soobin said the korean oppa of their squad

Ta wanted to laugh at his friends. Their faces are full of horror as they are talking about his brother. Nanon met his Phi before because the two of them got into trouble and called by the guidance. His Phi was not mad at that time he's just looking mad as always. He is only soft when it comes to Phi Build.

"Bye guys see you in Monday" he waved his hands

"You can follow us if you want, in the same bar buddy" Hyunjin smiled at him the long hair korean boy in their squad

Ta was very lucky to have good people in his life. From his brother, to his Phi Biu, Nanny Chari, to his friends and also to his new adorable friend. BARCODE.

🌱L.N.B