Chapter 28

The game was entertaining for Ta, because he had a good laugh for his friends reaction but not until when Code's name was chosen by Nanon. His friend gave him an evil grin that made Ta raised his middle finger to him.

"What will you chose Code?" Fort asked

Please chose hug, I'll drink the poison for you...please coconut please... don't choose kiss

"I chose kiss, because I can't drink" Ta's shoulder fell as he heard Code's answer

Now it's time for Dunk and Ohm to laugh at him. His hand was gripping the glass when Ohm announce the second name.

It was Gemini.

Ta wanted to throw everything he can see. He's not allowing this. Gemini spin the board and it pointed to neck. Ta is shaking in his chair while Fourth is pouting also in his chair.

Who would've like it, if your boyfriend will be kiss in his neck?

Ta and Fourth stood from their seat in unison when Code slowly getting closer to Gemini's neck. The two of them shouted the word STOP.

"I'll drink the poison twice, just cancel the kiss" Ta said

"I'll drink it too" Fourth added

Ohm and Fort looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay, just hug then" Code and Gemini just hugged

Ta went to get his penalty same with Fourth, it is a fish sauce mix with beer and coke with a little mayonnaise on it. Ta pinched his nose as he gulped the first glass.

Damn it! That's gross

He immediately ran to the bathroom after he drank the two shots. Code caressed Ta's back as he keep vomiting. Ta picked the new toothbrush and brushed his teeth thrice and gargle with mouthwash multiple times just to eliminate the disgusting smell of that poison.

That's why it called poison because it can literally kill someone

Ta also washed his face. After he wiled his face he immediately turned to hugged Code. His feeling better after puking all that drink. His weakness slowly recovered as he inhaled the baby smell of Code.

"Phi about your introduction to me earlier---" he's referring to calling him boyfriend

"Sorry about that, I'll just want them to know that you're mine" Ta cut him

"No let's make it real" Code said

Ta raised his head and looked at Code's eyes. He can see nothing but sincerity.

Let's be boyfriends now" Code said with his beautiful smile

"Shit, Really?" Code nodded

"Thank you coconut, promise I'll be good to you" Ta caressed Code's face before claiming the boy's lips

Code became shy to respond the kiss because it's his first time.

"Just open your mouth baby and let me do the kiss. You can only kiss me because you're mine" Ta declared

Code opened his mouth and let Ta's tongue explore inside. His hand gripped the shirt of Ta when the kiss became deeper. Code followed his boyfriend move and respond the kiss.

He also inserted his tongue in Ta's mouth that made him growl. Ta squeezed Barcode's waist while pinning him in the wall. His right hand encircled in Code's back while left hand is holding Code's face.

"Uhmm hmm" Code moaned

Ta became aggressive after he heard that moan. He is fully devouring Code's mouth while his right hand is wondering in his back. Code arched his back when Ta keep caressing and groping his back and ass. Ta can feel his dick throbbing inside his pants as his hand feeling the soft peaches of Code.