Chapter 19

When he came home it's already five thirty. The sky is already flaunting the beautiful sunset. Ta entered the house and found his brother and Phi Biu cuddling in the sofa while watching basketball.

He felt single again.

"Hello Phi" the two immediately seated and looked at him

His Phi Bible hugged him the kissed his temple like he always do when he was a kid and until now. His Phi Biu so hugged him and guided him to the kitchen to have some snacks. Ta felt he gained some weight and he's very thankful for his Phi Biu. He doesn't have good appetite before but now he can eat one plate of rice be because his Phi is a good cook that's why his brother is so whipped to him.

"Just sit Ta, I'm going to prepare your snack, we're going to have dinner later" Biu sweetly said

He insisted to help but his Phi didn't let him. Ta observe his Phi moving around the kitchen like this place was his territory. He move like he's a master in the kitchen. Ta always been so thankful for his Phi's presence in this house. He brought some light to their lives.

"Thank you Phi" he sincerely said

Build messed his hair before leaving the kitchen. He washed the dishes after he eat and went upstairs to take shower. He feel sticky and gross.

He dried his hair using the clean towel and apply serum in his face, he feel his skin dried from the heat. They played basketball earlier in the open court that's why he's so sweaty. After he dried his hair he went down while using his phone.

The Woman's Choice GC

FortbyFort:
       Who changed the GC name again?

OhmlikeUgh:
                        @FortbyFort I'm raising my hand and my middle finger

DunkAndDoughnut:
                                      Where are you guys? I'm on my way

Soobin'sBread:
                            Hyunjin, Felix and I are otw too

FortbyFort changed the group name to Lady's Choice

Tatatata:
                   What kind of fuck is that name Fort? Seriously? Lady's Choice?

FortbyFort:
                    @Tatatata that's my favorite spread     

Felix'sfreckles:
                             That's gross Fort

KingHyunjin:
                      Just like you Felix, gross 🤮

SPGtutor:
                     That's ouch Felix, cry cry now buddy

Ta closed his phone then put it to his pocket and let his friends bickering. He just shook his head because their GC doesn't have a permanent name. It will change day after day. They get together because they have the same age and also they are all silly.

He descended in the stairs when his brother called his name.

"Ta, I thought you're going to the bar with your friends?" Bible asked him

He hugged his Phi Biu before answering. He likes the warmth that his Phi brought to him. It gives him comfort.

"I declined" he closed his eyes when his Phi massaging his head

Bible and Build shared a look. They both know what's holding Ta from enjoying his night with his friends. Bible leaned closer to his little brother and caress his face.

"Ta you know that I'm not stopping you to do something like that. Partying and enjoying your life is norm in your age so don't refused it to yourself. Be happy and we will support you" He kissed his head

Build in the middle, also talked to Ta. He wanted his little brother to enjoy his life. And won't regret it in the future just like he did.

"Tata you know what, I regretted so much in my life. I spend my days in college working and working my ass just to make a living for me and for my grandma. I didn't have time to see what's inside that bar, club or any party place. I don't know the words enjoying because my life was literally a suffering and that word was far beyond my life. Tata please don't deprive yourself from those things that can help you grow and give you an unforgettable memories" Build narrated

Bible looked at his boyfriend while he is talking. His heart twisted in the moment.

Ta who's listening to his Phi, his heart tightened as he heard those words. His eyes are burning as he can't relate but he can feel how hard it was.

"Okay my babies, change your clothes and we're going to have a party tonight" Bible stood up from the sofa

Ta's eyes widened while Build became confused.

"Really Phi? We're going there?" Bible nodded at him and mess his hair

Ta happily run towards his room while Build remained confused. He screamed as his brother carried him in his shoulder like a sack.

"Nanny Chari do you want to come with us?" Bible asked Nanny who is coming out from her room.

"Where to go Ble?" She replied

"Party at the bar Nanny, my two babies wanted to have some fun tonight"

The four of them happily changed their outfit. Even confused and puzzled. Build wore his white shirt and black pants. He looked at his boyfriend who is looking handsomely in his all black outfit. From the inner shirt to the jacket to his pants and cap. Everything is black.

Build run to Bible and claimed his mouth because he's too handsome in his eyes.

"Apple" Bible chanted his name

Their kiss went deeper and hotter. Build wanted to strip his boyfriend's clothes and touch his firm abs but they still needed to go.

"Phi let's go" the couple immediately stay away from each other.

Build's eyes widened as he saw Ta standing in the door.

"I'll just wait downstairs" Ta awkwardly said

In the hallway, Ta laughing his heart out as he recall their faces when he caught them kissing.

The four of them went inside the bar, Nanny Chari joined them because Bible don't want to leave her alone in the house. It's a normal bar for Bible. The bar he used to visit before was more wilder than this. Ta immediately went to his friends while the three of them also had their own table.

Build gripping Bible's arm while looking at the crowd. He just seated with his Nanny Chari while Bible ordered drinks for them. It was so crowded and the lights are blinding his eyes. Many people are dancing with the music. It's so loud that he can't hear other noises than the sound. Bible back to their table with drinks served followed.

Build doesn't know if he will enjoy the night but it will be an addition to his book of experience.

🌱L.N.B