Chapter 12

It's already dark outside when Bible finished his work, he immediately maneuvered his car back home. Despite of his headache this morning he still joined the board members meeting. His company was doing good not until last week when he found out about the 100 million dollars lost and the suspect for now was the VP in finance. His head was aching as he thought about his company. Many employees will get affected for what happened and it was a big loss in the company. He needed to find whoever stole his money.

The house was silent as he entered. He instantly went to the kitchen where he thought Build would be, he's smiling from ear to ear only to find Nanny Chari there alone.

"Nanny Chari where is my apple?" He asked after greeting her

"He's at his room Bible" the old lady gave him a weak smile that made him frowned

"Did something happened here Nanny?" he's curiously asked

The old lady just smiled at him and pushed him to walked in Build's room. Confused and puzzled. Bible take the way towards Biu. He knocked many times and called Build's name.

No one responded.

"Apple open the door" he called

Still nothing respond.

He touched the door knob and twist it to open. His eyebrows raised as he found it lock. His heart began to thumping inside. He's hands shaken as he keep knocking.

"Build please open the door" he desperately said

Minutes later and Build still not responding to Bible's calls and knocks. Nanny Chari also got curious why he's shouting. He decided to get the key and open it. His big steps halted when he saw his apple sleeping peacefully in his knees beside the bed.

"You made me worried apple" he caressed the soft hair of Biu

Gently and slowly he carried the boy to the bed. Bible tucked the hair that blocking his face to his ears. His hand immediately caressed the swollen eyes of his apple. His heart tightened as he saw Build's face.

Did he cried?

He fixed the duvet and kissed his apple's forehead before walking outside to asked Nanny about what happened. He approached Chari who's folding the curtains in the sofa.

"Nanny Chari did something happened today? Build had swollen eyes I thought he cried" he seated on the single sofa

The old lady set aside the curtain before releasing a deep breath. She knows she's not in the right place to tell what happened but since her boss was asking, she will spill it.

Chari saw how Bible's face changes as he heard what Kara did earlier. From soft aura to a dark face. It was scary to see. The living room suddenly became cold like a winter.

"Thanks for telling me Nanny" Ble said in a deep tone

"It's nothing Bible, just like you I don't like what that woman said to Build. I will slap her if ever she show her face in this house" the old woman replied

"Don't show mercy to her next time Nanny" Chari nodded and find it adorable how Bible became soft and rage when it comes to Build.

Her boss was clearly in love....

Bible went upstairs to changed his clothes and to talk with his brother. He knew just like Build, Ta was also feeling sad. That woman really getting into his nerves. How could she?

How could she called Ta as an outsider in this family?

The oldest knocked twice before opening the door, he knew his brother just listening to his knocks but decided to ignored him.

"Ta?" he called the boy

Bible can say that his brother really sulking about it. He's playing in his computer with a pouty lips and dark face. He sighed before messing his brother's hair.

Ta tried to ignore his brother's presence but his eyes burned when his Phi messed his hair. A twin tears fell in his eyes while his hands are busy with the keyboards. He cannot forget what that woman said. He will surely throttle her if they will meet again. She insulted his Phi Biu also. His fist are itching to punch that woman's ugly face.

His parents and his brother never once made him feel like he's an outsider.

Never.

"Tata you know Hia is always here for you, I will listen if you have something to say" Bible said in sweet tone

His eyes became wet as he saw how tears falling from Ta's face and acted like he's focusing on his game.

"Don't listen to that woman okay? You are my brother. The only one brother for me. You are our little prince for me and for Mom. You don't believed her right?" Ble continued caressing his little brother's hair

Ta finally let go of the keyboard and hugged his hia's waist. He cried in Bible's shirt.

"It's okay just cry, Hia won't look at you" he fixed his eyes away from Ta

His heart filled with death notes as he heard his brother sobs. Everytime Ta's shoulder will trembled his heart also shaking in anger.

"Phi, I-i tried to ignore her words but it....it was painful" Ta said in between his cries

Bible petted his brother's back, he needed to make him calm so his trauma won't be triggered. Ta is still having uninvited attacks from his traumatic experienced. The psychiatrist told him to avoid too much thoughts and stressing himself.

"Shhh it's okay, I'll make that woman pay" Ble crouched down to hug Ta

"Don't ever get back with her Phi, I don't like that bitch for you I prefer Phi Biu he's nice and kind" Bible smiled at that sentence

"Yeah of course, I already have your Phi Build I won't look at other people especially that bitch" Ta nodded and hugged his brother tight

Ta deal many chaos in himself started when he get home from his biological parents. Series of nightmares and anxiety attacked him. He was vulnerable and beaten all the time. His hia Bible's embrace made all his worries and fears run away.

"She also insulted Phi Biu, she said Phi is just a man and she's a woman so he can't win over her. She wants you back Hia and I don't like it"

Bible went back to Build's room after he calmed Ta. They both went down to have dinner together. He entered his apple's room to wake him up but Biu is already sitting on the bed as he entered the room. His eyes instantly locked with those dreamy swollen eyes of Build. The boy immediately avoid his eyes and quickly rose from the bed. Bible made sure to catch his apple before he cane run away from him again. He knew that Build would ignore him again if he won't settle everything.

He won't let himself to experience Build's silent treatment again. They will settle before they will sleep tonight and tomorrow?.......

He will strangle that bitch for hurting his brother and his apple.

🌱L.N.B