No results

Stiles and I walk into the station after the weekend. We walk in, and I ask the front desk lady "Umm can I speak to someone?" The lady looks at me. "About?" I look back at Stiles, and he gives man an overaggressive thumbs up. "Nathan Collins," I say confidently. The lady looks up at me through her glasses. "You know where Nathan Collins is?" I look at the lady confused."What do you mean?" She looks past me at Stiles."Nathan Collins has been missing since Saturday." I turn around, grab Stiles's arm, and drag him out of there. " What, what did she say?" He asks." Nathan has been missing for 2 days." I say breathless. " What do you mean 'missing'? He's missing." I look at Stiles. "I mean, no one has seen him for 2 days." I look over at Stiles panicked. "Stiles I-" Stiles looks at me "your the only person who has motive at the moment." I nod. "I- i need to go." I say Stiles nods "Lets go-" I grab his hand "No Stiles I need to go by myself self." Stiles looks at me hurt but nods. "I'll see you later." 

I walk out of the station and walk towards the old hale house. I get close and say "Derek are you there?" For a second, I hear nothing, but then i hear whooshing sound from behind me, and I turn around and see Derek Hale standing behind me. "What?" he says. "I-I need help." He looks at me. "What do you need?" I look at him surprised "wait really?" He rolls his eyes "Your wasting my time." I nod."There was this boy who was.. He- He was being a dick. I punched him in the nose, and now he's missing, and his mom knows I was the one who punched him. and I was wondering If-" Derek looks at me."If what?" I look up at him "Can you do some digging on who took him?" Derek raises his eyebrows "Yeah Sure." I nod "thanks" I go to walk away, but he stops me." But I need you to look into something for me?" I raise my eyebrows. "What?" He looks up at the treetops. "The car crash that happened on September 23, 2004." I stare at him. "No." He looks at me,"then I'm not looking into Collins. "I frown." Why do you want me to look into my own car crash?" He looks around "because that was the terms I set if you want me to look into Nathan Collins." I nod, and he sticks his hand out to shake. I look at his hand. "Do I really have to sha-" He sticks his hand out farther and grabs my hand, shaking it. And with that, he walks away. I nod and walk towards my school. 

As I get to school, but instead of walking in, i walk around the school to the back door to the library and text Stiles and Scott.

Bold is Stiles Scott is underlined

STILESSSSS and Wolf Man

Hey guys I may have news

Well, what is it???

News on what

News on Nathan

Whos Nathan?

I'll explain later.

Okay, what is the news

I can't yet. i need to do some research first, but soon ;)

Research on what

Derek wants me to research my car crash

in exchange, he will look into Nathan

You made a deal with DEREK

yeah, I gtg i'm at the Library

Wait

I click off my phone and walk in. "Hi Mrs. Simpson." I say, waving over to the librarian. She looks over and says "Hello Y/N" Mrs. Simpson is a hundred something old lady who works in the library. When I was younger, she used to give me sweets from the back room. I walk back to the computers and start searching. I look up