i love you

A/n THAT BANNER OMG

Stiles leads us out to a place in the woods. "Can you tell us where we're going?" Scott asks. "We really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." Stiles nods. "Yeah well your mom's not the Sheriff, doesn't even compare." I roll my eyes. "This is not a competition, if it was though I would lose." Stiles looks over at me "have they called?" I shake my head. He nods "Sorry" I shake my head. Scott looks around. "Can you at least tell be where we're going?" Scott asks. Stiles nods "Yes, when your best friend gets dumped-" Scott cuts in "I didn't get dumped we are taking a break." Stiles shakes his head "All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend they are going to a break..." He pulls out a bottle. "You get your best friend drunk." I smile "I can't wait to see the two of you drunk." I say laughing.

We walk to the an overlook Stiles says we're here. Scott and Stiles pass the bottle back and forth and soon Stiles is very drunk, Scott on the other hand seems totally normal. "Dude, you know... she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many... there are so many other girls in the sea... " Scott nods irritably "Fish in the sea." Stiles laughs "Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five-foot-three..." Scott looks at me "Like Lydia?" Stiles looks back at him impressed "Yeah, exactly! Hey, how did you know I was talking about... about... What was I talking about?" I look down. "Hey, you're not happy! Take a drink." I look at him. "I'm not drinking remember. Someone needs to drive your drunk asses home." Stiles shakes his head and looks at Scott "You're not drunk?" Scott looks out at the night sky "I'm not anything." Stiles nods "Hey, maybe it's like... maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know? Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf?" Stiles pauses "Am I drunk?" I laugh "You're wasted."Stiles smiles "Yeah! Come on, dude. I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know... Well, I don't know. But I know this-- I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse....That didn't make any sense. I need a drink."

A dude walks behind us "Well, look at the three little bitches getting their drink on." They grab the bottle. "Give it back." Scott says firmly. "What's that, little man?" I try to grab the bottle "He said Give the fucking bottle back." The other boy walks laughs "Oh what are you going to do?" I glare at them but say noting "I want the bottle." Scott says again. "Scott, maybe we should just go..." Stiles says nervously. "You brought me here to get drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet." He stands up and walks towards the boys "Give me the bottle." Scott starts growling. "Give me the bottle of Jack." I glance at the boys nervously "Scott its fine just- lets just go"Stiles sits up and Scott's claws come out "Scott?" The boy hands him the bottle Scott chucks it at a tree. And the boys run off. Once they are gone Stiles says "Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup... or 'cause tomorrow's the full moon..." Scott opens the door and Stiles falls into the car. "Going home now, yeah?"

I drag Stiles up the stairs and lay him on his bed. He rolls over and looks at me. "Hi" He says drukenly. I laugh "Hey Stiles. Can you roll to the side so I can put the blanket on you." He smiles and nods rolling over. I put the blanket on him and he sighs. "I love you, y/n." I roll my eyes. "Love you too Stiles." I start to walk away but he grabs my arm. "no i really love you." I smile. " your drunk Stiles" he rolls over. "Love you" he says again. I walk out. "Love you too." I whisper under my breath. I walk out the door and start walking to my house. I feel someone watching me and I turn around but no one is there. I shake my head and go to house. I lay down and grab my Computer.

William Hale

1 results

William Hale dies in Fire.

I click the link

Today William Hale and his whole family were trapped in their home as it burned. His son and daughter were at school at the time and have been placed in to foster care.

I look at the screen and read it over and over. Derek Hales dad is William Hale. I call Scott.

Scott- Hey what's up?

Y/N- Scott I have some crazy shit I just found out and I-I

I can't breath

Scott- Hey, Y/N it's okay. What happened?

I take a deep breath

Y/N- William is Derek's Dad

Scott says noting.

Y/N- Scott. You still there

Scott- Yeah Sorry I'll be right over.

Y/N- Okay.

I hang up and walk into my kitchen and grab an Oreo container. I start eating Oreos. "Hello" I hear Scott's voice. "In here." I yell to him. He walks in, and he sits down. I hold up an oreo. "Want one?" He glances between me and the oreo and grabs it. He takes a deep breath, "So your dad..." I nod. "Same as Derek," Scott stares at me. "You know I kinda see it... in the eyes." I groan. "No. Stop it ." I laugh lightly, but I can't tell if it's because I am slowly dying inside or because I'm- nope I'm dying.

A/n- sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to put one out soon. Let me know what you think 🫀🫀 I'll write the next chapter soon

Also the 🫀🫀 is just my way of using the❤️❤️ because I'm weird

Anyway, I love you

-n