Scott don't

I look at him "What the fuck Scott. You know Stiles likes her, and also what happened to 'getting Alison back'. Your acting like a piece of shit" Scott pulls at his hand cuffs. "You should be happy Y/N considering how you just lo-" I cut him off. "Scott don't" He glares at me. "What? Oh you don't want him to know. Well then I guess I shouldn't say that Y/N LOV-" I put a hand over Scotts mouth.

I glance at Stiles and say. "Stiles why don't you go get some water for Scott." Stiles rolls his eyes but walks out. I wait till he's gone and let go of Scott. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He just stares at the hand cuffs. I sigh "Your acting like a real dick and I'm getting really fucking tired of it." then Stiles walks in and looks at Scott smugly.

"I brought you some water." He sets down a bowl and Scott glares at him and then lunges forward. "I'm gonna kill you!" He says furiously. Stiles looks at Scott exasperatedly. "You kissed her, Scott! Okay? You kissed Lydia. That's, like, one of the only girls that I ev-" He sighs "And, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, "It's probably just the full moon, you know? He doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumb ass he's been-- a son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend-" Scott interrupts "She kissed me."

Stiles stares at him "...What?" Scott shake his head "I didn't kiss her- she kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me." Stiles rolls his eyes and stands up walking out. "She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!" Scott yells. As we walk out the last thing he sees is me flipping him off.

Stiles closes the door and slides down it till hes sitting. I sit down next to him. "hey he doesn't mean it" I say quietly. Stiles nods and he looks at me. "Are you okay?" I smile weekly. "Yeah I'm fine." I look down. "I'm sorry about Lydia." He sighs and then just nods. I lean my head on his shoulder. "We'll figure this out. Together." Stiles nods. "Together." We sit in silence then we hear Scott pleading from the other side of the door.

"Guys, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt." I glance at Stiles "It's not like the first time. It's the full moon... it's Allison breaking up with me... I know... that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just, please let me out." Stiles puts his head in his hands

"I can't." He says in a pained tone. Scott gets mad, and we hear him pulling at the handcuffs. "No, no, no!" Then he screams. I look at Stiles. "You okay, Scott?" We stand up, and Stiles slowly opens the door. "Scott..." We stare at the handcuffs. Scott is gone, and all he left was some blood and the hand cuffs. "Shit," I say.

We bolt downstairs and out the door. I hop in Stiles' jeep, and he slides in after me. "Drive," I say, panicking. He starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. "Where - Where do I go?" I look at Stiles. "I- I have no idea." Stiles drives around, and then he sees cop cars and the ambulance at the preserve. He pulls over, and we see a sheet covering a body. Stiles jumps out, and I follow behind him. 

Stiles looks around anxiously. "Dad? Dad? Has anyone seen my-" One of the cops tells us to stand back, but Stiles pushes through."Has anyone seen my dad?" Stiles and I walk up to the body, and then a confused voice says,"Stiles? What are you doing here?" Stiles turns around, and when he sees his dad, he engulfs him in a hug. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. 

"What's wrong, Stiles?" The sheriff says. Stiles just shakes his head, and then let's go. "Sorry I just-I-There-" I step in for Stiles. "He saw the body and got worried." Mr. Stilinski nods. "I'm okay, but this is an active crime scene, so I need you to leave." Stiles and I nod. I lead Stiles back to his car. He gets in the passenger seat, and I drive. "Hey, you good?" I say, pulling the car back on the road. "Stiles looks at me and nods. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I glance at him. "You sure." He shakes his head. "No." I nod and drive to my house. "We can stay here tonight." Stiles nods, and I walk him into the empty house. "Home sweet home." I  whisper. "Hey, I'm sorry about your foster par -" I cut him off as we walked into my kitchen. "Shut up, Stiles. Believe me, if they were here all the time, it would be a lot harder to do all the stupid shit with you and Scott." Stiles laughs softly. I grab two wine glasses and set them on the island. Stiles looks at me. "Wine?" I laugh. "Hell no. Sprite but in fun glasses." He smiles as I pour some Sprite. "We'll get Scott. He'll apologize, and everything will be fine." Stiles nods and sips his Sprite. 

"You're right it is fun with the glass." I laugh and turn around to grab some Oreos. "Just don't break it." I hear a crash behind me and roll my eyes. "You're done." I turn around, and he smiles. "I-" I cut him off laughing . "No, you're done." He laughs, and we clean up the glass. I grab his arm and pull him into the living room. "No more glassware for you," I say, and I sit down on the couch. I lean my head against Stiles. "When did everything get so crazy?" He shakes his head. "I don't know." I sigh, and slowly, we drift off while planning how to fix Scott.