Ask #35

(2 more parts till everyone swaps back)____________________________________

____________________________________

*Kat teleports in*

Kat: "Hello girls."

Baylee(Melody): "Hi Kat."

Melody(Baylee): "Do you have something for us or need us to get someone?"

Kat: "I have 2 things and they are for you two. Well, more of 3..."

Melody(Baylee): "What are they?"

Kat: "Well the one for you Baylee is pretty much a warning. Someone said that you can glow now but don't glow too brightly."

Melody(Baylee): "Oh yeah... I forgot Melody glows, but I won't try to use something I don't know how to use..."

Kat: "Smart idea. And Melody, you have 2 questions."

Baylee(Melody): "What did someone ask me?"

Kat: "They asked, 'Melody, as yourself, can you float?'"

Baylee(Melody): "I don't think so but I can jump higher than Andy if that counts."

Kat: "Alright, second question. 'Can you fly as Baylee?'"

Baylee(Melody): "Well I know Baylee can fly because I saw her the other day, but I don't want to get hurt. Claus and Sammy have both said that we should be careful as someone else because if we get hurt as them, they will have to feel all that pain when we switch back."

Kat: "Yeah... I think Peter's gonna be very bruised when you swap back..."

Baylee(Melody): "Why? Did something happen?"

Kat: "He's swapped with the most accident-prone klutz I have ever met. If you don't count me. Every time I go to check up on them, I always see and hear Andy tripping on everything. I mean suddenly becoming twice your height would definitely take some time to get used to."

Baylee(Melody): "He should be more careful. I don't want to see Peter covered in bruises."

Kat: "You know what they say. 'The bigger they are, the harder they fall.' Andy's used to falling being 5'6" so you can't blame him for getting hurt."

Melody(Baylee): "Don't worry, Melody. I'm a bit of a klutz myself so I've been trying so hard not to get hurt."

Baylee(Melody): "I appreciate that, Baylee. Thank you."

Kat: "Ok, I need to go."

Melody(Baylee): "Why so soon?"

Kat: "I have to go back home. I have a little girl to babysit. Bye, you two."

Melody(Baylee): "Bye Kat."

Baylee(Melody): "Bye."

*Kat teleports out*