Ask #26

(there is much more but we are only doing the questions right now due to  ~Trauma~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* I teleport in*

Me: "I'm back."

Rory: "No more tasks and challenges!"

Me: "There is more dares but I'm gonna wait on those until stuff is more calmed and they are just fun little gags anyways. But I have 2 questions from others."

Andy: "Which are?"

Me: "Give me a minute."

* I get a sheet of paper from my pocket*

Me: "Ok so someone asked 'Has Andy ever got ticked off at anyone?'"

Andy: "Other than some of Peter's dares and Felix's pranks, I can say nope, I haven't."

Me: "Okay and they also asked 'Has Peter ever chased any of you before?'"

Andy: "Peter has chased me before in the barn and another time during Christmas too. Still have nightmares about it."

Rory: "He chased me as well, and I'll agree with Andy. It was horrifying."

Me: "Okay, thanks you two. See you later."

*I teleport to the barn*

Me: "Hey there."

Peter: "What do you want..."

Me: "Well someone has asked you a question."

Peter: "Which is...?"

Me: "Someone asked If you like and/or hate anyone here."

Peter: "I hate you, that's certain."

Me: "I get that a lot."

Peter: "I don't like the Clock, the Mole, and the Fish. I don't know about the Apple or the Rabbit. And the Moon- Melody, She WAS a friend, not sure any more..."

Me: "Well, you did tell Melody that before the dare, you would tell her about one of your rules, so she was bound to know sooner or later. And she knows you were only trying to help."

Peter: "Yeah whatever. Just go."

Me: "Alright."

*I teleport out of the barn*