Ask #40 & Dares #32, #33

*Kat teleports in*

*Kat teleports in*

Kat: "Hey Mel. Got a question for ya."

Melody: "Umm okay..."

Kat: "Now be crystal-clear honest with me."

Melody: "I will...?"

Kat: "What's it like living with your friends?"

Melody: "All of them or the ones I've known for the longest?"

Kat: "Doesn't really matter..."

Melody: "Okay... Well... Andy, he's basically an older brother and the only one who will sing and play music with me... I know the others, except Felix, can sing too but I guess they are just too busy..."

Kat: "And the others?"

Melody: "Margret can get VERY overbearing and protective... it often gets embarrassing or annoying sometimes but I know she's only trying to look after us... Claus is quite bossy and a smart alic sometimes... But he helps me learn new things and he occasionally helps me learn more about my lyre and how to play it better so that smartness has its benefits..."

Kat: "Wow... I think you're being brutally honest..."

Melody: "You told me to be as honest as possible."

Kat: "Right... I did... Continue."

Melody: "Now Felix... The EXACT opposite of what I said about Andy... He's often pulling pranks, being very careless, often gets grounded, and is mainly mean to me and Andy... He targets me and Andy more than the others for his pranks... I once sprained my wrist because of his pranks..."

Kat: "Excuse my French but DAMN... the readers were right to call him an absolute menace to society... oh please do continue." (Totally not using Melody to get dirt on people...)

Melody: "Peter, even though we are friends, I feel as if he almost always lying or hiding something from me and conversations always get awkward because he often changes the topic whenever I start to talk about him. I feel like he knows more about me than I do of him."

Kat: "Perhaps he's just not comfortable talking about himself to you because he doesn't want to 'Accidentally say the wrong thing'."

Melody: "Could be and that actually brings me to Rory. He never really hangs out with anyone and is quite antisocial and all of us seem to know nothing about him except he NEVER wants to talk about his past before coming to the farm. All I know is he's a knight and a year older than me."

Kat: "I'm sure he has his reasons. Some people are just not comfortable sharing their past."

Melody: "I'm sure you're right... Anyways Sammy and Baylee, even though they are new here, I like hanging out with them. Mainly Baylee. They are very social, like being around people and it's often fun hearing about their Fun Fair. One day I might ask Margret if we can go there."