Chapter 2

Han's pov
I glanced back and forth between my parents they called me to the throne room saying they wanted to talk and I am waiting for them to say something for a while now...this is getting awkward.
"so"I said clearing my throat.
"just to get over with this...jisung you are getting married"my father announced making me freeze.
"what the hell?"I yelled my eyes widened at the news, I have never thought they will do this to me...when I told them about my sexuality they accepted me but now they are marrying me off.
"jisung language"my mom said shaking her head looking displeased.
"why are you doing this...are you trying to make me marry a girl...i told you... And I don't even know them..."
" we understand that you like men that's why you will marry prince lee felix the younger son of my friend king lee"my father said.
"hell yes"I said without realizing I immediately looked at my mom who sighed.
"this boy"she murmured under her breath, but did I heard him right? I am marrying felix...i can't believe it.

"seeing your reaction I understand that you agree"my father said humming...agree...i will marry him now if I could, I have been in love with felix for years but I have never had the courage to tell him, I am not stupid...i am afar from that I know he doesn't like my presence but whenever I am around him I succeed in making a fool out to of myself...i mean did you see the boy...his freckles...his purple hair....his voice that is deep than the ocean how could do not fall for that?
"jisung I am talking to you"my dad said cutting my daydream.
"to be sure...lee felix as in prince of fire lee felix...the son of King lee....your friend"I said.
"he is slow sometimes...it is hard to believe he is an earthbender" my mom said rolling her eyes.
"yes jisung...lee felix"my father said shaking his head.
"I...well did he agree on this?"I said trying to stay calm but I am jumping inside my head...i can't believe this...
"king lee and I agreed to marry our children a long time ago...he can't refuse..."the king said.
"but I don't want to marry him against his will"I gasped...the last thing I want is for the boy to hate me.

"the marriage won't happen now...use that time to make him fall for you"my mom said.
"how would I even do that we live in different kingdoms...wait a second he is moving in"I said with a wide mouth...that's the only explanation I am the heir of the earth kingdom I can't he the one who is going to leave his kingdom...
"no, he is not...we wanted to tell you another thing...you will be leaving for the academy tomorrow we decided with the other royals that the princes and princesses will join too"my mom said making me nod, actually I like that...i mean I always wondered about why we weren't allowed to join...it is a good opportunity to know new things about other kingdoms...
"I like that"I nodded happily.
"Another thing, changbin will be coming with you...his parents want him to join...he needs to socialize more a school will be great place for that"my mom said, this is perfect at least I won't be alone, but binie hyung is not going to like this one bit.

"I understand, I am going to visit him then"I said bowing my head before I left, since he is my cousin and his father is the prime minister my father gave then an entire wing inside our castle.
"I said I am not going "I heard changbin's voice echo the whole place.
"we are not asking changbin...it is an order"his father said.
"you forgot something dear father...i am your son not your servant"the boy answered.
"calm down please..." my aunt stopped when I entered the room.
"your highness"Mr seo said.
"jisung is going too, honey, you won't be alone..."
"that's it...I want to be alone, why can't you understand..."he cut his mom before he stormed out of the room.
"I swear he is so hard to deal with...i wish he was like somi" mr seo said shaking his head, somi is changbin's older sister...she got married two years ago and left, she is the perfect child I love my cousin but I really hate it when mr seo compares them.

"I will talk to him"I said giving him a short glare he was taken back by my sudden move.
"please jisugie...i just want him to be happy, he is wasting his life by keeping himself locked here" my aunt said.
"I will don't worry auntie"I replied giving her a small smile before I left toward my cousin's room.