Chapter 17

Chan's pov
" i spoke with him...i mean changbin "I said laying on the bed.
"what did he say?" hyunjin asked.
"that he doesn't want anything to do with me or anyone...and he said the famous phrase' it is me not you'"I replied shaking my head.
"I think he has a problem...maybe he got hurt before...so try to find out about that first...it could help"he said making nod.
"I will thank you"I said smiling at him, I bite my lips debating whether to ask him or not"jin"I added, he hummed glancing at me.
"did you...i...you know, I saw you talk with minho earlier and you seemed kind of angry...is he...."
"no chan I am fine...my dad made sure of it"he cut me off making nod silently.
"sorry, I was worried"I murmured.
"I know, good night hyung"he said leaving for his room.

I laid back on my bed, looking at the ceiling I tried hard to fall asleep but I could not.
"I will go for a walk"I told myself getting up from the bed.
I left the room walking down the hall, I nodded my head at the guards standing there...i continued walking until I reached the other side of the royal wings...my eyes fell on someone sitting in the balcony...prince han...why is he up?
"your highness"I said making him jump before he looked at me with teary eyes
"oh, hyung you surprised me"he said drying his face.
"are you okay?"I asked with a frown, I have a feeling that he is like this because of prince Felix.
"I am fine, don't worry about it"he said with a small smile.
"I know we are not that close but I am here for you...if you need someone"I said, he looked like he was thinking for a moment before he said" do you want to know?"

"only if you want to tell me...and I will try my best to help you"I replied making him nod.
"well from where do I start?"he said looking down" oh, felix thinks that I am cheating"he added.
"what...why?"I asked confused.
"you remember the boy who come to me to talk the other day"he said making me nod"he saw us hugging and since then he thinks we are dating"he added.
"how could he conclude that...it was just a hug"I said with a frown.
"well, I don't know what he heard but...we were kind of close...he was crying and I tried comforting him"he said "but that doesn't give him the right to accuse me of something this low...i know that he has no feelings for me but I am in love with him...the last thing that I will ever do is cheat on him"he added.
"but he does not know that...that you are in love with him"I said making his eyes widened.
"I can't tell him"he replied looking away.

"why?"I asked.
"what do you mean why hyung...he hates me...and you want me to tell him about my feelings...it would only make me more pathetic...he does not even care about me...or my feelings he even suggested to"he paused clenching his jaw.
"what did he do han?"I said with a raised brow.
"he suggested to sleep together..."he said taking a deep breath.
"when he thinks you have a boyfriend"I said making him nod" this is mess up"I murmured...did the young prince lose his mind?
"I know, and he is angry with me do you know why?"he said making me shake my head" because he is scared that people will know...he is scared about his image not because I am cheating...he is just so damn"he paused a tear slipping down his cheek" why did I fall in love with someone like him?"he asked.
"we can't control who to love hanie"I said making him sighed.

"but who is the boy, if you don't mind me asking"I said sitting next to him.
"he is jeongin's boyfriend"he replied making me freeze since when inie has a boyfriend....i listened carefully to han as he told me about the two boys and how the air king had a stroke because of the news of them dating...i felt sorry for them, it is hard to live in secret...i know that feeling very well.
"you should tell him...maybe he does not care... but you should tell him..."
"honestly, I am done"he cut me off talking me by surprise"I wasted enough time with him...if he doesn't believe me so be it, I don't own him any explanation...there is more important matter to take care of right now"he added.
"I am sorry but I have never imagined you to get over felix"I said making him shake his head.
"I am not over him...i am just going to stop trying...i am tired hyung...he could do as he wish...he wants me to stay away from him if that makes him happy , I will be happy too"he answered.