Chapter 36

Felix's pov
"hyung open the door "I said knocking on the door hard.
"what do you want?" he asked opening the door wide.
"I heard about hyunjin's departure...and I thought you" I paused scanning his attire" why are you wearing you clothes are you going somewhere?" I added.
"what do you think I will be doing...locking myself inside the room to cry about it?" he asked making me blink confused " I am not Coward like him...i don't run" he added going back inside, I saw him arranged some clothes inside a bag.
"where we are you going?" I asked again.
"to get him back" he said throwing the bag on his shoulder.
"hyung, you can't enter the water kingdom without a permission" I said shaking my head.
"oh, I will...i am taking eragon and I am going to land in the middle of the castle yelling for them to bring that idiot out" he said making my eyes widen.

"you are the heir of the fire kingdom...they will attack you especially if you take your dragon" I said gripping his hands.
"let them" he said pulling it hard before he left...he lost his damn mind. When did he even get the time to bring eragon here...it is true that our dragons feel it when we need them but still...
"hyung please, we will think about something else...let's tell han or chan hyung, we could go together...it is safer that way" I said trying to convince him, as he kept walking outside until he reached the field, eragon was already there.
"I am not going to wait for anyone..."he replied jumping on the dragon's back" excuse me now...i have a prince that I need to kick his butt" he added flying away.

"shit..."I murmured under my breath running inside...han told me everything about what he found out the other day...i hope that it would turn out okay but my stupid brother is asking for trouble if something happens to him we are doomed all of us...
"han"I said entering the room, he looked at me surprised.
"what is wrong?" he asked.
"minho hyung...he went after hyunjin...he went to the water kingdom"I replied.
"shit" he said with wide eyes.
"that's what I said" I told him.
"he even took the dragon they will see him as a threat" he said walking back and forth inside the room.
"I said that too"I murmured to myself.

"call for you dragon, I will call for gaia....we are going after him" he announced.
"we won't make it in time" I said shaking my head.
"we don't have another choice...i am sure that hyunjin won't let anything happen to him but let's hope he finds out about his arrival before the guards attack him" he answered me" no offense  but your bother is stupid" he added wearing his clothes.
"none taken I said that too" I said shaking my head" why do we think the same?" I added.
"because we are soulmates"he said pecking my lips.
"are we now?" I asked pulling him closer
"no...no focus...minho hyung needs hell"he said pulling back.

"right" I said clearing my throat" Aiden is here"I added feeling my dragon's presence.
"all ready " he replied looking surprise
"he is fast" he added.
"like me" I said proudly, he hit my shoulder making me chuckle.
"you are to calm considering that you brother may got killed "he said rolling his eyes.
"I am not" I defended...
"Okay, let's go and inform chan hyung we will need someone from the water kingdom with us...gaia will be here soon" he said as he pushed me out of the room with him running toward changbin's room, the boy asked from chan to stay with him after hyunjin kicked him out...he stayed with minho hyung for a while but moved out when changbin told him to come to live with him.

Han just busted into the room without knocking making me surprised.
" you should have knocked what if..."
I glanced at chan and changbin hyung, the younger was glaring at us while hugging the older.
"they are having a moment" I continued"I am sorry" I added clearing my throat.
"it is not the time...minho went to the water kingdom...we need chan hyung to go after him" han said making the older jump.
"why would he do that?" chan asked.
"to go after hyunjin of course" han replied" gaia is here...come on" he added.

"I am coming with you too" changbin said.
"you can....we are wasting time " han said walking outside.
When we reached the field Aiden and gaia where there...they look like they are getting along.
" changbin hyung with me...chan hyung you go with felix" han instructed making all of us do as he said...
I hope he didn't get himself in trouble...