Chapter 3

Minho's pov
"what do you mean I can't take eragon with me?" I said glaring at mr jung.
"the Academy is not build to host a dragon..."
"it is literally as big as our castle if not bigger you are telling me they don't have a place for him"I cut the man off.
"your highness...it is against the rules...all the princes are not allowed to take their dragons"he answered making me clench my hands in anger.
"I don't give a damn...i want my dragon..."
"enough "my mom's voice echoed throughout the room" you are supposed be the mature one as the big brother minho...felix already agreed on this,stop acting like a child"she added shaking her head.
"but I can't live with him..."
"you will be able to see him once or twice a month now, get to the carriage you need to leave"she cut me off.
Damn it, I will have to go to that school deal with water benders and their prince and I can't even take my dragon with me.

I walked angrily toward the carriage to find my little brother there.
"we can't take our dragons"I said in disbelief." and I heard you agreed"I added not believing that he just agreed to something like this.
"yeah, but who will stop them from coming to us"he answered with a smirk...his mind scares me sometimes...
"you are unbelievable "I said getting inside.
"we are bounded with our dragons for life...they won't be able to keep them away from us for that long "he said shrugging his shoulders.
"we are ready to leave your Highnesses" the guard said making look at him.
"just go and let's get over this already "I answered.
The ride to the school was quite...felix fell asleep as soon as we left...i am sure he did not get much of it last night thinking about the marriage...he is so pissed, I know my brother I just hope this does not turn into a chaos...

Time skip

"finally "I jumped from the carriage stretching my body, it took us 5 hours to get here if we used our dragons we could have reached it within minutes but no...we have to suffer.
I looked around the place scanning it...it is even bigger than I remember, I come here once when I was a kid with my dad.
Wait, this is weird it was supposed to be the first day of school then where is the students
"your highness...i am the Head master Mr Kim...welcome" an old man said bowing, a group of people were behind him as they bowed too.
"we are here"Felix said coming out the carriage.
"why is it so quiet here...it is the first day?"I asked the man.
"oh, this entrance is for the royals, it will be crowded in the other one" the man said.
"did the other princes arrive?"I asked.
"no, you were the first ones"he said" help the princes to their wing"he added looking at the servants.

The sound of horses picked my interest I looked toward it to see a white carriage coming toward us before it stopped.
"I guess the air prince is here" felix murmured.
Soon after a young looking boy with blonde hair stepped out the carriage scanning the place with his sharp stares his eyes widned when he saw us before he smiled nodding his head.
"damn jeongin really grew up...but he is not 18 yet why is he here?" felix asked looking at the head master.
"he will be within months...your parents wanted you all to join at the same time" the man answered.
"prince felix.. it is been a long time, good to see you" the young boy said standing in front of us" prince minho"he added with a small smile...i think I met him once when he was 8 years old but not again, that's why felix knows him better I think...I didn't like to go to the gatherings.

"hey"I said, I don't hate him but I have heard he is close to the water prince so it is better to stay away from him.
"felix,let's go"I added looking at my brother.
"good to see you to jeongin"felix said to the boy who looked at us with wide eyes before he nodded.
We followed the servant that was assigned to show us our rooms as the rest carried our stuff.
"this is your wing" the man said opening the door, I glanced around the place it is quiet big" this is the living room, it has two rooms and each room has it is own bathroom...the classes starts tomorrow at 9 am you will find your schedule on the table"he added, I start walking around the place as they start bringing our stuff in.
"for your meals you will have to eat with another students in the main dining room, breakfast is at 8 am lunch at 13 am and dinner is served at 7 pm"the man said making me look at him.