Chapter 10

Hyunjin's pov
I was left all alone with prince minho...chan was the one who dragged me then he left me all alone...i took a deep breath scanning the sleeping boy...at least when he is asleep he doesn't look like he is going to kill me....i carefully start walking toward him...burning hot they said....i removed my cloves putting my hand in the air above his head, I slowly lowered it until it touched him...my breath hitched...his skin...it feels warm...it did not feel like this in years but it does not burn or hurt...how? My heart started beating too fast against my chest... this is not possible...he start moving around soft whimpers leaving him...i immediately retreated my hand seeing his eyes about to open.
Two pair of red eyes were staring at me...more like burning holes in me...he looked confused.
"hyunjin...what are...doing here..."he said barely as he tried to breathe...
"it is okay go back to sleep"I said caressing his cheek...he smiled before i watched as his eyes closed again...what was that?

"what are you still doing here?" felix's voice echoed throughout the place , I looked toward him he was glaring at me" what did you do to him?"he added.
"nothing"I said putting my hand behind my back...he walked closer scanning me up and down.
"you better"he replied "your friend is hiding something...i will find out what it is"he added.
"sure"I answered, I threw one last look at minho before I walked outside.
I am made my way to the dining room knowing that I will find chan there and I was right he was sitting there with jeongin but there is not a sign of han or his cousin.
"hyunjin, I am sorry"chan said getting up from his chair.
"it is fine"I replied sitting back, I watched as the servant brought me my plate.
"I am confused"jeongin said I looked up at him " and it is none of my business got it"he added before he start eating.
"it is not like that inie..."
"I had an accident when I was young, and since then I become colder than normal."I said making him nod.
"oh that explains the lack of emotions"he replied before his eyes went wide."I..."
"he meant his skin jeongin"chan laughed shaking his head.
"let's say it changed both"I murmured
Chan looked at me i give him a quick nod telling him to continue" because of his ice powers he is colder than normal people but after the accident it became worse"he added.

"that's why I am wearing these most of the time and I cover all my body"I replied.
"oh just like minho hyung hot skin, I thought you were feeling cold"jeongin said nodding his head.
"well kind of touching hyunjin for long times will hurt..." chan hummed.
"how long?" jeongin asked feeling more curious.
"it depends hold his hands for than 30 seconds you will lose feeling of it, more than one minute you will lose your hand"chan said sadly looking at me.
"but that means"jeongin said with wide eyes.
"I can't touch anyone and no body can touch me"I said making him look down...wish is not completely true...when I touched lee minho it was different yet I don't know how he felt...it could have hurt him if I stayed longer
"are you satisfied now prince yang?"I said making him look up with sad snile
"I am...i am happy that you trusted me with this...and I respect your choice for not to tell me details about the accident"he replied, I immediately looked away before I start eating my food.
"I have learned an important thing about you...even after all these years of visiting you back home you did not tell me anything"he added
"you were an annoying little kid."I said making him gasp" you changed now...you are calmer...mature"I added nodding my head.
"oh thank you hyung...can I hug you?"he asked making chan chuckle.
"don't test my luck got it..."he said nodding his head.
"you are learning kiddo" chan said ruffling his head.

"oh, look at the time...i should go" jeongin suddenly got up running away like his pants are on fire...i am sure that he saw his boyfriend.
"prince felix is after me apparently" chan said stretching his head.
"maybe it is because you talk before you think"I replied making him sighed."just be careful"I added.
"I miss my sister" he said sounding sad.
"then write a letter to her...she is safe with mom"I said getting up..."I am going to sleep"I added.
"oh...jin I am sorry"he yelled after me...i start walking faster directly toward the bathroom, I stepped inside the shower but instead of the cold water I opened the hot one...it is not like it is going to work....the whole bathroom start turning foggy...calm down...i took a deep breath closing my eyes...how did he make me feel warm? After years of losing that feeling...how did lee minho made me feel warm?