Chapter 44

Han's pov
I slowly opened my eyes to be met with felix hugging me as his head laid on my chest, I smiled gently caressing his hair.
"good morning "he said taking my by surprise.
"Did I wake you up?" I asked making him pull back to look at me.
"no, I woke up earlier"he said pecking my lips" it is can't laying there" he added pointing at my chest.
"why is that?" I asked getting up to lean on the bed headboard.
"I can listen to your heartbeats"he answered with a wink.
"God, you are so cheesy" I said pushing him a little but I am sure I have turned red.
My eyes widened when he pulled me by my legs making my back hit the bed before he moved to hover over me.
"I know you love it dear" he whispered next to my ear.
"I do?" I asked making him look at me nodding eagerly.
"do you feel better?" he suddenly asked.

"I am fine...don't worry" I said gently pecking his cheek.
He looked at me not sure if I was telling the truth but he smiled leaning in to kiss.
"good morning people" the door was opened making felix and jumped in surprise."sorry did I interrupt something "minho hyung said chuckling.
"I think this is karma for not knocking the door when I went to jeongin's the last time"I murmured making both of them look at me.
"what was that?" Felix asked.
"nothing"I answered getting up" what brought you here hyung?" I added looking at the older.
"am I not welcomed here now?" he asked with raised eyebrow making my eyes widen.

"no that's not what I meant I..."
"han, he is teasing you", felix cut me glaring at his brother who was holding his laugh" what do you want?" he asked crossing his arms above his chest.
"I guess you are a little pissed at me..."
"not a little" felix said shaking his head.
"okay, I already apologized it is not going to happen again I have my words"minho said throwing his arms in the air making me chuckle
"hyung, talk" felix replied with a big sigh.
"I came here to take you with me...i am going to ask chan hyung to take us to the princess"minho said.
"what about her?" I asked looking between them.
"I asked Felix to help me figure out how to wake her up...apparently we can heal her" the older answered making me nod.
"is it okay if I come?" I said, maybe I can help with something too...or just watch...

"sure love" felix said smiling at me " you can go wait outside, we will come in 15, minutes" he added pushing his brother who tried to argue before he closed the door hard.
"what are you..."
"we need to shower come on" he pulled me with him toward the bathroom.

(timeskip)

"make sure to knock this time" felix said to minho as we stopped in front of chan's room.
"I..."
Minho hyung stopped when I knocked on the door instead cutting him off, the room soon was opened by chan hyung who looked at us confused.
"is everything okay?" he asked glancing between us.
"yes, I am here to talk about the princess...felix is here because I thought he could be helpful and han goes where his husband goes" the older fire prince said making me roll my eyes.
Chan hyung took a deep breath before he opened the door wider inviting us in.

"hey hyung" I waved at changbin hyung who just woke up.
"what is wrong?" he asked looking at chan who shook his head before he glanced back at minho.
"I know you want to help yeji but the Queen refused" chan said shocking all of us except changbin who seemed like he knows.
"what...why would she do that? I am trying to help" minho said walking closer to the older.
"I know min, I visited her yesterday to talk about the topic but she refused...u have no idea why" chan answered, I glanced at felix who had a frown on his face as he was thinking....i mean why would she refuse something like this?
Wait a second, if the fire and the water couples are allies why didn't king hwang ask from King lee to help him? Did they put their differences aside after they heard about the end of the world?

"it does not make any sense...i know I may not know what I am going to do but...."
"I don't think that's the case minho"chan cut the prince off" she asked me to tell you that it is time to go back to the university too, I was planning on telling you later"he added.
"I am talking about the princess now...we don't need the queen's permission",minho argued.
"actually we do...the only persons who have access to the princess room are the queen and hyunjin who didn't set foot there since the king's death...when nari tried to help yeji only her and the queen went there"chan said sitting down.
"there is no doctors with her?" I asked with a frown.
"the late king was one of the best scientists in this kingdom and he couldn't help her so no one could...actually there is no cure expect for fire benders...only a few knows about the princess being alive after all" chan said.