Chapter 14

Felix's pov
"this wedding is cursed from the beginning...i am getting married because my father is dying and the air king fell into a coma right before it....yet you except me to be happy "I said to minho hyung fixing my attire.
"maybe it is because of all the negativity you are putting into it" he replied making me sighed.
"father is getting worse minho"I said taking a deep breath....
"I know...."
"boys are you ready?" we were cut off by the door being opened revealing my mom.
"yeah, where is dad?"minho asked walking toward her.
"he is in the wedding hall "she replied.
"let's get this over with"I said making her sighed but she stayed silent.
We walked together toward the wedding hall...it was decorated but not as a royal wedding supposed to be...not like I care...i walked toward the priest waiting for my future dear husband to come...I can't believe I am doing this...all royals and their families were here...well i didn't recognize most of them.

My father walked toward me so I ran toward him not wanting the man to do any effort that could make him sicker
"I am proud of you son"he said making me freeze...just because I am marrying the earth prince..."you look good btw"he added with a chuckle since he got sick my dad has softened if I may say, it is not like he did not love us before but he was strict with us.
"thank you"I replied.

Felix's outfit (with purple hair)

"I am sure you did not bring one"he said taking a box from his pocket, my widened" based on your reaction I was right...he gave you a ring...it is only fair if you gave him one too..."he added handing me the box that had a ring in it.

"he added handing me the box that had a ring in it

"son, just take care of each other...i know you think this is some kind of punishment but it is not...you will find love with him"he squeezed my hands going back to his seat.
Dad...i watched him give me an encouraging look before the door was opened revealing han...he locked eyes with me looking nervous, I walked back toward the priest waiting for him to come closer...his hair was styled revealing his forehead, his outfit was simple but chic...he looked good, he start walking unti he was standing in the other side of the priest.

"welcome everyone....we are gathered here to celebrate the reunion of the two princes, the heir of the earth kingdom and younger prince of the fire kingdom"he said as everyone kept quiet, as han and I faced each other.
"you may say your vows" he added making me freeze...do we have too? I didn't prepare anything...i looked at han who was staring at me.
"we decided to not make ones...you can continue"he told the priest who frown but continued.
"do you han jisung  take lee felix as your husband and promise to love respect and protect each other for the rest of your life?"he said looking at han.
"I do"he said blinking at me....to love...i can't promise that...and he already knows that...
"do you lee felix take han jisung as your husband for..."
"I do"I cut him off, not wanting him to continue his phrase...i can't promise that...
"I guess someone is eager"he chuckled looking at han who give him a small smile...eager...this is so frustrating.
"then I announce you husband and husband....congratulation for both kingdoms for this marriage you may exchange your rings"he said.