Chapter 22

Felix's pov
"I have been waiting for you to talk son, we need to go back home" my mom said looking at me while I walked back and forth inside my bedroom.
"I am losing my mind" I said stopping at my track.
"what happened?" she asked moving closer to me.
"I...i feel guilty...yet..."I took a deep breath sitting down" I will be honest with you I have been treating han jisung like shit"I added.
"language " she said making me roll my eyes .
"I have never liked him...you can't just fall for someone you forcibly got married to..."I said biting my lips.
"but" she said sitting next to me.
"minho hyung told me that han loves me and since then I could not stop thinking about my actions..."I said looking down my lap...i remember how I accused him of cheating and how I treated him that night...

"did you try to apologize ?" she asked rubbing my back.
"you know how bad I am at expressing my feelings and I don't want to look at fault too" I replied making her sighed.
"but you were wrong...i did not raise you to be like this son...apologize to him"she said making me nod silently"what do you think about his feelings?"she asked making my eyes widen, I know I have never liked him...his whole personality triggers me...each time I see him I feel like I am missing something...it is just an odd feeling...
"I..."
"your highnesses " the guard entered the room in a hurry looking disoriented.
"what happened?" I asked glaring at him.
"it is the king...he lost consciousness..."
"where is he?" I said jumping from my bed.
"the infirmary "he answered.
"dear God"I looked at my mom who looked so pale before we start running down the hall...i don't know what come over me I just kept running as if my legs had it is own brains...this is bad...

"dad" I yelled entering the room to find my father laying on the bed while the doctors were checking on him.
"honey...is he okay?" my mom said trying to get closer to them.
"your highness, I have never seen something like this before...is the king sick?" the head doctor asked, my mom and I shared a look...that's right...even our doctors back home are confused about my father's condition...all they said is that his powers are not stable...in other words his powers are killing him.
"is he...is he alive?" I gulped making the doctor nodded.
"he is but..."
"call for our doctors now" my mom told my father's guard who run outside.
"what happened exactly?"my mom asked.
"he was brought here by that young man"he said pointing at the corner of the room, I followed his finger to see chan sitting down the floor as he hugged his knees to his chest...his cheeks were covered in tears...i did not even see him.

"what happened?" I yelled walking toward him, I know my father is not well but he is a water bender what if he did something to him...he looked up at me confused.
"I...i..."
"talk now"I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt.
"felix"my mom yelled.
"tell me what happened....why are you looking at me like that"I yelled, he was looking at me with wide eyes before he busted into tears, I let go of him not knowing what to do...
"he said he start coughing blood then lost consciousness when he was bringing him here"the doctor said making me look at him.

"I...i am...i am sorry" chan said drying his tears" is he going to be okay?"he added making me raise my eyebrow at him.
"why the hell do you care?" I said making him look down.
"father" minho hyung entered the room looking around" my God, I just left you" he added running toward my father's right side.
"we need to understand what is wrong with King lee...we will run more tests..."
"no need, his doctor will be here soon, you can leave" my mom cut him off she watched as the doctors leave " who knows about this?" she added looking at chan who was taking back.
"I...he blackout in the hall....many people saw him"he answered.
"I guess there is no more hiding " she murmured looking at my father before she start caressing his hair.

"what are you doing here?" minho hyung asked looking at the older
"he was the one who found him" my mom answered not looking at him.
"what is wrong with him? Maybe I could help..."
"are you a freaking doctor ?" minho yelled at the boy.
"son, calm down " my mother said standing up to face the water boy.
"as my son said, what could you possibly do that our doctors were incapable of doing?" she asked.
"he is a water bender...they still think that they are more advanced in medicine than us..."
"because we are" chan cut me off making me clench my jaw.
"you..."