Chapter 26

Hyunjin's pov
I closed the door as fast as I could before leaned on it dropping on the floor
'you are a liar...jinie is a liar...' he said laughing inside my head.
"shut up"I murmured.
' you are not fine...i am back...i will soon take over this body once and for all and you can't stop me'he answered.
"I won't let you...you will never going to take over again"I said making him laugh.
'oh, dear you know without that necklace you can't stop me...it is really sad that after our father gave up on his life for it you destroyed it...for who? Your freaking enemy... God job'he said laughing 'oh, that reminded...our enemy...minho is so good looking seeing him after I took control is even better...you have a taste boy to fall for him...i am keeping him after I take over"'he added.

"I don't like him"I said clenching my hair.
'oh, stop lying to be jinie...i live inside your head...i am you...and you are me...i know everything about you...plus you don't really have a choice...you will freeze  anyone that you will touch...not like I care but I want a stable relationship...i am not that sick....if feel like minho was born to be mine' he said, this sick bastard... ' you are afraid of hurting him but don't worry you won't...because I will be the one in control...i will hurt him instead' he added.
"I won't let you"I said clenching my jaw.
'but you did last night...you let me...i choked him...'
"I won't let you touch him again...and I don't love him...or I will let take over again"I yelled getting up.
'yeah jinie...keep going...anger...the more you let it control you the easier for me to take control...you at doing a great job,dad would have been so proud'he said clapping his hands.

"he is not you freaking dad...he is my father not yours"I yelled standing up.
'I am you hyunjin...'
"you are just a parasite that lives inside my head...you are nothing"I cut him off.
'you know that's not true dear, you are not a whole without me...you are have no emotions without me...did you like how you lived all these years?'he mocked.
"I have emotions..."
'they are not enough'he cut me off,  I know he is right...this is happening because of the accident I had when I was a little kid...i lost control over my powers...it didn't only caused me to hurt her but...it made me split into two people...yes two people we live inside the same body, one of us is cold yet a good person that's me and the other is a sick manipulator bastard, he doesn't care about anyone but himself, he says he is  the one with emotions but all he could feel is anger and, self love, he is a narcissist...we tried to coexist together but he was always out of control my dad tried making us one again but he failed that made him  decided to bound him with the necklace...what I am going to do now?

A knock on the door cut my thoughts I walked toward it to be met with chan hyung.
"I was leaving...and it thought that you should come with me"he said.
"I don't think that is a good idea, it is a family matter"I replied, plus I have no idea how I will face minho after what I did yesterday...i almost killed him.
"you are my family too hyunjin..."he said looking down"I don't want to leave you alone...please I want to make sure you are doing fine"he added.
'oh, poor chanie...he is worried about you jinie' the voice in my head said.
"okay, I will come"I said, it is better then staying here alone hearing the voice all day.
"great,let's go"chan said with a smile.

'I am not a voice...i am you and I told to calm me sam nor you will stop hearing me if you are around other people' sam said...sam really...he is mad.
I followed after chan hyung ignoring the idiot inside my head.
"I want nari to meet them"chan hyung said making me agree.
"you can ask my mom to send her here"I replied making him nod.
"I didn't tell them she is a fire bender yet...you know about the potion...they are going to be surprised that something like that exist...is it okay to tell them?"he asked.
"yeah, it is fine"I replied.
We start walking in silence until we reached the king's room.
The guard immediately opened the door for us letting us in.

All of the fire royal family were here alongside han who smiled at us.
I hesitately looked at minho expecting him to be angry at me and I was kind of right...he was glaring at me but his expression held mixed emotions between anger curiosity...and pain...
"prince hwang, I was told that you are the reason that I am alive...i can't express how grateful I am to you...behind all of our difference...i deeply thank you" the king said making me glance at him...i saved you and I almost killed your son what a hero I am?
"it was nothing...i am glad you are doing fine"I replied.
"thank you hyunjin...i really mean it" felix said sincerely making me nod at him.