Chapter 12

Jeongin's pov
I watched as seungmin hyung slept peacefully next to me...he came by late the next night...he needs to wake up but I can't bring myself to do it...we did not have much sleep last night...
I leaned in to leave a long kiss on his forehead, when I pulled back I saw him staring at me.
"good morning,you woke up sorry"I said with wide eyes.
"it is okay...i need to go after all"he replied moving to sit back on the bed frame.
"you don't have to go...it is Saturday there is no class...we could just stay here and relax"I said moving closer.
"be thankful that tae is too naive to catch us...sorry I need to go"he said making me sighed.
"tae, now he has a nickname "I replied with a raised brow.
"he is my friend inie...see i have a nickname to you too...plus you always use a nickname when you are talking about your other hyungs...why can't I?" he said I could hear the teasing tone in his voice...he is making fun of me.

"you are enjoying this aren't you?'I asked making him chuckle.
"the jealous face you make is so funny"he said.
"then you have been teasing me all this time" I said making him nod.
"and it gets better each time..."
He stopped when I got on top of him pinning him on the bed he looked at me with wide eyes surprised by my sudden move.
"don't play with fire baby...you can't even control it"I said with wide smirk.
"touché"he said rolling his eyes.
"you are in big trouble"I whispered kissing his neck.
"jeongin..."I cut him off with a kiss on his lips he immediately kissed me back
"jeong..."I heard the door flew open making me jump back in surprise.
I looked at the door to see han hyung looking at us with wide eyes."I am sorry"he added...
We are done...i gulped looking at seungmin who was frozen on his place.
"Hyung..."
"I am really sorry, I should have knocked..."han hyung said shaking his head...he should have but what is done is done now...what we are going to do?

"we...it is not like what it looks like"I said what the hell I am saying... literally saw me kissing him and he is sitting on my bed.
"jeongin it is okay...i knew about you"he said with a big smile.
"what,how and when?"I asked confused...did he see us before?
"well,did you forgot I am one of the smartest people in all kingdoms?" he said with a smirk"expect in love of course but not our topic"he added with a sad chuckle." I just figure it out...i guess you are dating for a while now...since you are is comfortable with each other...and you must be dating in secret...am I right?"he added.
"are you a detective or what?"seungmin said after a long time of silence.
"you could say that...i am prince han jisung it is good to officially meet you Kim seungmin"han said surprising us
"how do you know my name?" seungmin asked.
"I asked around...i need to make sure that my baby brother is safe"he said ruffling my hair" my question is why you are hiding this?"he added with a raised brow.
I start telling him about everything that happened from the start how I met seungmin hyung when he come to our castle and how did our relationship started...and about my father as he listened carefully...

"jeongin, your father's change of behavior after your mom's death doesn't mean that he hates you or he will refuse your relationship...do you want my father to talk to him?"he asked making me look at seungmin.
"I don't want to bother him with something like this" I said biting my lips.
"you need to face your father...i remember how destroyed he looked when you lost your mom...i got this don't worry"han said
"thank you so much hyung"I said hugging him.
"thank you prince han"seungmin said with a smile.
"all of the royals will come to the wedding we will tell him then"han said
"what wedding?" seungmin asked.
"mine and prince felix...we are getting married in less than two weeks...you are invited too..."han replied with sad smile.

"about felix hyung...did you talk...after we left?"I asked biting my lips.
"not important, I come here to tell you that chan hyung wanted to go for horse riding and I am here to invite you" he said with a wide smile.
"you could have told servant which would have knocked on the door"I said making him gasp.
"I wanted to invite you myself...and that's what I get....come here"he said running after me.
"no hyung..."I said hiding behind seungmin hyung.
"and I let him be the top"seungmin mumrured but we both heard him.
"I did not need to know that...get ready we will meet up at 1 pm in my room , I would have loved to invite you seungmin but...you still not out in your relationship"han hyung said before he disappeared.
"love, I don't think that I am the top because you let me"I said with a wink making him turn red.
"shut up"he threw a pillow at me making me fall back laughing hard.