Chapter 27

Han's pov
My eyes widened when I saw my father's letter...jeongin's uncle is really out of the line...how dare here?
I immediately stood up ready to leave the room but I was met with felix in front of the door.
"are you okay?"he asked looking at me up and down.
"I am definitely not okay...look"I yelled giving him the letter that was in my hands he frowned before he took it...apparently yang woosang jeongin's uncle killed our messenger that's why we didn't hear anything from him until now...he just sent a letter to my father telling him to stay out of the air kingdom's business or he will declare war...he is out of his damn mind not even the water and fire kingdoms went into war after all the hatred they shared for decades, a war could damage this whole world balance.

"we need to do something about this man as soon as possible clearly he is sick" felix said looking at me...he looked as angry as I am now.
"I am going to tell jeongin...you tell your brother, I will tell changbin hyung to inform chan hyung and hyunjin"I said making him nod...i know it is not the right time but it is a chance to make them meet up...i know changbin hyung he is ignoring the older he never even leave his room unless to go to class or eat after that he runs back to his chamber. After I told the older I made my way toward jeongin's wing, this boy is going through so much considering his age...he lost his mom his father is between life and death and his uncle...when he should have helped him he is trying to steal his throne...how could he?

I knocked on the door as soon as I reached I have learnd from my mistake after last time.
"hyung, hey"jeongin said opening the door" what is wrong you look worried?"he asked with a frown.
"can I come in first?"I replied
"yeah, sure...i am sorry come in...seungmin is here though"he said mentioning for me to come inside...i didn't made the wrong decision to knock after all.
"hey, seungmin good to see"I waved at the boy who nodded.
"likewise prince han"he replied.l
"just han"I said looking at jeongin" I got a letter from my father"I added making his eyes widen.
Seungmin stood up walking toward his boyfriend's side.
"is it about my uncle?" jeongin asked glancing between the both of us.

"unfortunately your uncle killed our messenger and he threatened to begin a war with other kingdoms if we did not mind our own business as he said"I replied giving him the letter.
"he lost it...he can't do that...what the hell are the ministers doing?"seungmin yelled as jeongin was reading through the letter.
"he has the support of the prime minister...the others won't oppose him" jeongin murmured"it is done"he added looking at us.
"what do you mean by done jeongin we talked about this?"I said with a frown.
"maybe it is a kind of punishment...i was the one who caused my father's sickness"he said with a chuckle" plus I don't want to cause problems for other kingdoms"he added shaking his head.
"look"I took a deep breath walking closer to him" I understand that you are blaming yourself but this is beyond you...your uncle shouldn't have even thought about declaring a war...do you know that a war means?"I added.

"it will destroy this world" seungmin answered.
"exactly"I said nodding my head" not even the water and fire kingdom dared to do it after all these years"I added.
"just accept him, and then everything will be fine"jeongin yelled taking us both by surprise before he took a seat clenching his hair.
I shared a look with seungmim who nodded at me before I crouched down in front of jeongin.
"inie look at me"I said with a low voice.
"I can't do it hyung...this is too much...i was never prepared for something like this...i hate violence...a war will cause destruction...let him take over I am not fit for a king"he said looking at with teary eyes.
"what you just said proved that you are the right person to take the throne not the other way around"he replied with huge smile.
"what for being a coward..."
"for being wise...air was always the element of balance and peace"I cut him off"think about it...imagine a king who the first thing that crosses his mind is declaring a war to achieve what he wants...to you think that's a good king"I added making him shoot his head.