Chapter 45

Minho's pov
I heard a knock on my door as I was putting aside my clothes ready to leave for the university.
"come in"I said without looking at the person who entered.
I froze when I felt a pair of hands getting wrapped around my waist" I miss you" hyunjin said back hugging me, I felt myself lean into his touch.
"hyunjin" I said he just hummed kissing my neck" this is you"I added pulling away.
"unfortunately no...guess again" sam said with a wide smile...how the hell did fall for that...i mean they are the same person without the same voice but the why he said how he missed me...it was like hyunjin was talking...i don't know how to explain it but it was full of care and love...
"this it the last time I am going to say this if you touch me again you are dead" I said glaring at the man, I really hoped that it is hyunjin.

"oh come on baby..."
"I am not your baby"I cut him off.
"you are not going to give me a chance I see" he said humming to himself.
"a chance for what? Are you crazy?" I asked shaking my head.
"you know I may not have the same personality as hyunjin but I don't know why you hate me?" he asked making me chuckle." well putting aside that I come between the two of you and the fact that I am crazy or whatever"he added.
"that's not enough" I said raising my eyebrow.
"it is not...you know what everyone is trying to do right" he replied walking around the room.
"about what exactly?" I asked following him with my eyes.
"they want hyunjin and I to merge together and I think my mom is the one behind this...even han and felix may have something to do with it...i heard them talk secretly yesterday" he answered sitting down the bed.
"so what? It is for the best" I said walking closer.
He laughed looking at me" you love hyunjin for his personality obviously if you were attracted to his good looks you would have liked me too" he said making me roll my eyes.

"what are you trying to say?" I yelled making his lips turn into a hug smile before he stood up facing me, we were inches apart I can feel his breath on my cheek.
"dear, minho did you ever thought if about how his personality is going to change after him and I merge" he replied making me freeze" he won't be the same person you know that right?" he added.
"I..."
"he will have some traits of me and the old him or course...but he won't be like hyunjin that you know...will you be able to love him then"he said making me look down...i have never thought about this but he has a point.

"look at me love" he said pulling my head up with his finger" are you going to give up on your love then?"he added with wide smirk.
"I won't"I said pushing his hands away.
"really..."
"maybe he will have some traits of you but he will have some of my hyunjin too...i will love him no matter what...all that matter is for him to be stable and healthy again" he cut him off with a glare.
"you are a hypocrite...i swear"he said with a chuckle.
"and you are sick bastard"I replied clenching my jaw.
"we make a great couple of you ask me"he answered looking amused.

"go to hell" I said pushing his chest, he took me by my hand pulling him toward him.
"I have been there for the last couple of years, I am not planning on going there again"he replied looking through my eyes...this is the first time that I hold eye contact like this with him...his eyes shows so many emotions, hurt,betrayal,anger...sadness.his grip on my hand got stronger making me wince in pain.
"what..."
I froze when he crashed our lips together kissing me hard...he is not as gentle as hyunjin is...i didn't kiss him back but I didn't pull away either felt fire all over my body...what am I doing?

He pulled away looking at me with a lustful stare " you are mine lee minho, even if hyunjin is not here...i won't allow anyone to touch you it get close to you...don't you even think about it"he said walking away.
I watched as the door was opened and closed leaving me standing there frozen.
"what the hell was that...and who is getting closer to me?"I murmured clenching my hair...
I shook my head feeling anger rise in me....that little shit kissed me...i am going to kill him...
I left the room " bring my luggage"I told the guard before I ran down the hall looking for sam,Where is he?