Chapter 19

Felix's pov
I stared at han who was sitting next to jeongin and his boyfriend, they were chatting together...he still didn't even say a word to me since last night, I have no idea where he slept too...it is not like I care but if something happens to him they will blame me.
"changbin hyung..."
"not now han" the older cut the prince who was surprised because of his outburst before he throw the pile of the wood on the floor and entered his tent.
"what the hell is wrong with him now?" minho said, soon chan come after him.
"what's wrong with binie hyung?" jeongin asked.
"nothing inie" chan said with a smile" I will check on hyunjin" he added entering his tent too.

The youngest prince stood up to arrange the wood before he looked at me
"come on make yourself usefull and set the fire" jeongin said
"I am not you lighter"I replied rolling my eyes, before I set the wood pile on fire.
"coming here was a big mistake" minho said standing up before he entered our tent...he is right....the whole atmosphere is awkward...what are we even doing?
Chan suddenly come out from the tent looking worried
"is hyunjin hyung okay?" jeongin asked making chan nod.
"we need to talk" he said looking at me...why the hell does he want to talk with me.
I stood up following him silently until we were far away from the others.

"you need to apologize to prince han"he said glaring at me.
"excuse me"I said crossing my arms above my chest...who does he think he is talking to?
"you heard me prince lee...you accused him of cheating and he was innocent"he replied making me chuckle.
"it is none of your damn business"I said making him sigh.
"I can't believe you grew up to become an asshole"he murmured but I heard him.
"what did you just say?"I said getting closer" what did you mean?" I asked again.
"I will tell you if you start acting like a grown man...until then you could wait"he said about to walk away.

"I am not done talking with you"I said gripping his hand.
"prince han is a good person, start treating him nicely...he..."he stopped shaking his head.
"that's not what I meant..."
"I know what you meant felix..."he yelled taking me by surprise.
"what is happening with you?" han said walking toward us, I immediately let go of chan who glared at me before he walked away, han looked at me before he was about to leave after the older.
"stop"I said swallowing hard, I may not like han jisung but I knew that I own him an apology I have been thinking about it since I found out the truth...

"what?" he said raising his eyebrow at me...
"I am sorry"I said looking away.
"okay"he replied leaving me standing alone...what was that now? Oh go to hell han jisung...
I took a deep breath walking away...i definitely need to go for a walk.

Hyunjin's pov
This is not happening...it can't be, I gulped looking at my necklace...the blue gem had a crack on it, it is barely noticeable but it is there...i am sure that I did not damage it...this is bad...really bad.
"hyunjin" chan said entering the tent, I immediately hid the necklace under my shirt.
"what?"I replied.
"are you okay?"he asked with raised eyebrow.
"I am fine hyung....i already told you"I said making him frown.
"hyun...."
"chan" I said shaking my head, he took a deep breath before he walked away.
I need to find away to fix this before things go out of hands...and the most important thing is to stay away from the fire prince...which is going to be impossible...

"hyunjin hyung"I heard jeongin say from outside the tent." come and join us"he added, I took a deep breath walking outside.
I scanned the area everyone was there expect for felix...i took a seat next to chan far way from minho but I know that won't keep him from trying to get on my nerves.
"so seungmin...tell us more about yourself," chan said looking at the boy.
"oh, me...there is nothing to know about me really" seungmin chuckled nervously.
"sure there is do you have siblings what about the rest of your family? What do you do in your free time?" han asked...why would I be interested in something like this? I am regretting my life choices right now.