Chapter 28

Felix's pov
"where is minho ?" chan asked looking at me we were having breakfast before our first class, all of the guys were here even jeongin's boyfriend...the only one who missed it was minho hyung...yesterday when I met him he felt off...i know my brother something is bothering...and It is been happening for a while now...
"I don't know we don't live together anymore maybe he slept in" I answered making him nod.
"oh, hell...you must to be kidding me"changbin said looking behind me, I saw han's eyes widen since I was sitting in front of him.
"hanie, did you miss me love?" I heard a boy's voice say behind me making me freeze...did he say love?
I looked back to see a ravenette boy smiling at han.
"sunoo" han said making me look back at him as soon as he locked eyes with me he gulped.
"what are you doing here?" changbin asked the boy.

"oh, hanie didn't tell you...kai told me that he saw him yesterday"he said chuckling" all of the ministers and high position members in all kingdoms joined the university even if they are not 18 yet" he added
"what?" chan asked confused."he is right...look who is here hyunjin?it is ryunjin" he added pointing at a girl sitting with a group of her friends.
"why is that?" jeongin asked. Better question...who the hell is this boy and why did he call han love?
"no clue...did you miss me hanie?"the boy named sunoo said walking closer to han before he hugged him...my grip on the fork got stronger before I met with changbin's staring at me with a wide smirk.

"yeah, I missed you sunoo...how have you been?" han said pulling back from the hug.
"sunoo, god" a tall boy come running to us.
"Kai, you are here too" jeongin said with wide eyes before he looked at seungmin.
"oh, the prince of my fiance...hello" the new boy said waving at jeongin" sunoo. Come on buddy it is time for us to go"he added...yeah take him or I am going to fry him. Wait,am I jealous?
I locked eyes with han who was staring at me biting his lips nervosuly
"what?'I mouthed making shake his head.
"oh, I did not see hanie in too long...i missed my boyfriend" he said making me freeze" sorry ex-boyfriend "he added with a chuckle...is this boy trying to get on my nerve?

"you must be prince felix...i am Kim sunoo han's..."
"han's ex...i have heard...nice to meet you I am lee felix han's husband"I cut him off making jeongin laugh but stopped when I glared at him.
"sorry" the younger apologized.
"I have heard" sunoo answered tilting his head to the side."anyways I have to go...see you around my prince" he added winking at han before he left.
Silence filled the table, I felt a pair of eyes on me but I didn't look at him...
"that's kai, you told me about"seungmin said to his boyfriend.
"yeah, how is taehyun?" the younger asked.
"he is acting like nothing happened but I know he is hurt...i am going to check on him"seungmin said pecking jeongin's lips before he left.

"Prince han do you know what
Whappened ?" hyunjin asked.
"no, I am confused as you are...this is new" han replied making the water prince hum.
"dude, sunoo is back" changbin said hitting his back but when I looked at him he had the same smirk he had before when he was watching me.
"I am going to class...enjoy" I said getting up.
What the hell am I doing? I know I used to hate han but we decided to get to know each other seeing that boy all over him made me kind of pissed...
I entered the bathroom walked toward the sink" I am not jealous...am I?" I asked myself...why would I be? I don't have feelings for han yet...my head hurts I swear...

"Felix "I lookd in the mirror to see Han entering "I was looking for you"he added walking closer.
"really I thought you enjoyed your time with sunoo and went to look for him"I yelled before I regret it...did I lose my damn mind? Now he will think I am jealous.
"sunoo is just my ex lix...we broke up a year ago" he said making me roll my eyes.
"good for you"he said crossing my hands above my chest.
"wait a second "he yelled making me jump from surprise" you are jealous" he added trying to hold his laugh.
"I am not...it is none of my business 'I replied shaking my head
"I think it is...' nice to meet you I am lee felix han's husband ' "he said imitating my voice.
"stop"I said glaring at him.
"why?" he took a step toward me.
"because I told you to"I said raising my eyebrow.
"or what "he said with an amused tone.