A Cornered Man

Everything happens within a split second.

The moment Jimin moves to lunge at you, eyes filled with rage and hate and envy, Heishe is already in front of you, lifting his right hand in Jimin's direction. You can barely see the sharpness of his suddenly long, claw-like fingernails before an icy hand closes around your neck.

Daimon jumps up, sensing the presence behind you, but it's too late. Jimin lifts a hand himself, and then the panther flies across the room and crashes into the opposite wall. He lands on his paws, unharmed, but presumably only so because Lust has gotten what he wanted.

You.

You can hear him snicker in your ear. The sound should send a shiver down your spine, but instead, it almost makes your knees buckle with the sweetness that aggressively rushes between your legs.

"Gotcha", he hums. His hand, formerly cold, now burns on your skin.

Your glance meets Yoongi's as he jumps up, followed by the other Sins, and they all stare at their former friend, seeming confused, disillusioned and disappointed all at once.

"Let her go", Namjoon says. Red sparks in his eyes as he takes a step forward, taking the lead in confronting Lust. "Release her, Jimin."

"Why?", the latter asks innocently. "Have you taught her nothing while I was gone? Does she still need your protection?" His glance flickers over their faces and he scoffs in disdain.

"Fucking dogs."

"Say that again", Hoseok presses between gritted teeth, but Yoongi lifts a hand as if to stop him.

"Jimin", he says calmly, and his voice is the only one that seems to reach Jimin, the only one he hears clearly.

"What is it you want?"

There is a short pause before Jimin replies, as if he is genuinely thinking about it, but then he chuckles. It doesn't sound nice.

"There's nothing you could give me", he says bitterly, his voice dipping into the lower end of his vocal range, and you know he means what he says. "You're done for. This is the end."

His hand closes tighter around your throat – it doesn't do anything and it's not life-threatening, but it gets his message across.

"Not to say I will kill you, darling", he whispers, bringing his lips closer to your ear. "That wouldn't be any fun, would it, and on top of that I wouldn't get out of this cave alive." He snickers at this, as if the thought of him dying by his friends' hands is funny to him.

"Doesn't mean I can't have my fun with you all, though."

The second the last words leave his lips, the heat in your body grows to an unbearable degree. You hear yourself gasp as your legs give out beneath you and you tumble forward, Jimin's relentless grip around your throat gone, but all of it sounds very far away.

"What did you do?!", Yoongi's voice echoes in your head. Jimin replies something, but the sounds of your surroundings are too blurred and slurred together for you to hear his answer.

Something cold and hard meets your hand, and after a few hazy seconds, you realize you've fallen to the ground.

The cold doesn't offer any relief, nor does it sharpen your senses. You do feel it when someone kneels down next to you, though, exhaling sharply.

"My Queen", the person indistinctly says, and although your head feels as if it's filled with cotton, you know immediately who it is from these two words alone.

Heishe.

Your familiar attempts to help you up, and from every spot his hands touch, heat flows into your body and fills it with raging, uncontainable desire. You cling to his arms as if you're drowning and he is your last hope, and you can hear him groan under his breath.