Haze II

On the floor above, Jungkook almost breaks his hand in the attempt to stop himself from touching himself.

Jin has left the castle; as the oldest, he has the most self-control, and Jungkook knows that he would rather kill himself than do something like that to Y/N. He offered to take him along, perfectly capable of dragging Envy out the castle, but Jungkook refused – he doesn't know why, and he doesn't know why Jin accepted his refusal, but here he is, and he has few things he regretted more in his life.

The sounds filling the castle are unholy, there is no other word to describe it even by demonic standards, but the clearest among them are your high-pitched whimpers and breathy moans, and they drive Jungkook insane.

He looks down at his crotch in despair while he stops himself from storming to the door, ripping it open and joining Hoseok and Namjoon in the latter's room for the hundredth time.

The bone in his right wrist emits an unhealthy, warning crunch, but Jungkook doesn't loosen his grip on it. A second later, he can hear the bone crack; a proof of his strength. Demon bones don't break easily, and the only things capable of making them crack at all are angels, dragons – and demons themselves.

Jungkook knows he doesn't stand a chance against the strength of Jimin's curse and the burn of the desire and angry envy running through his veins, but he also doesn't want to give up that easily.

Your moans choke as your mouth his filled by a cock, and the sounds have Jungkook closing his eyes and leaning back against the headboard of his bed, his hands trembling. While he tries to calm his shaky breath, he can feel how the hairline crack in his arm fuses back together.

He can also nearly feel your wet, hot throat clenching around his cock as he shoves it down your mouth, and he almost can't stop the frustrated groan rising up his throat.

The thought alone has him dripping, and the urge to touch himself just doesn't vanish.

Breathlessly, Jungkook lets go of his wrist, slowly frees his length and watches as it jumps against its stomach. He knows he shouldn't, but as you gag on Hoseok's cock, your whimpering muffled, he physically can't bear it any longer.

The young demon wraps his fingers around his length and gives it a slow, almost experimental stroke. It has been a while, and at the feeling, his eyes flutter close and his lips part.

In his mind, he spreads your legs, shoves himself between them and fills you out slowly and sweetly.

His orgasm is quick and surprising, and he opens his eyes in shock, looking down at his spoiled hand and his ever-twitching erection in disbelief.

The evidence of his lust oozes onto his abs and already, Jimin's spell has desire coursing through his veins anew.

Jungkook bites his lip and rubs his thumb over his tip.

-

Four orgasms later, his room is a mess and Jungkook is leaning against the windowsill.

Every release was more forceful than the one before, and Jungkook doesn't know what's happening to him anymore.

His head is spinning, your moans from downstairs ceaseless and as tempting as the first time he heard them, and he feels he is dangerously close to losing his sanity.

"Fuck", he groans as his cock oozes precum again, the touch of his hand barely enough as he grasps it again.

Make it stop, please.

But Jimin won't, and Jungkook knows it. Or rather – he cannot.

For a moment, Envy's face contorts into a mask of bitter hate and contempt. He knows Lust is just as caught up in his own spell as the others, senselessly fucking Yoongi in the living room. He is too far gone.