Chapter 9

WARNING: This chapter contains explicit sexual content. Reader discretion is advised

_________________________________________________________________________

Sebastian swallowed hard at the sight of his old home sitting untouched. Florence instantly felt guilty for it, though she didn't even think about where they were going, it's probably why he got splinched. She held onto Sebastian's hand tighly and he squeezed it back.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even think..." she began to apologise profusely.

"It's alright, Florence. I'm just glad we are alright. C'mon, it will be empty and we need to rest." Sebastian said as he began to lead them safely down some rocks to the hamlet.

They walked slowly to the old cottage Sebastian once called home. To his knowledge, it had been empty since Anne left. Florence opened the door and was greeted by layers of dust, cobwebs and a stale smell. Sebastian winced as he stepped over the threshold.

"Hey, why don't you get some air. Go for a walk. I'll quickly tidy up here." Florence offered.

Sebastian nodded before quickly changing his shirt over to once not torn and stained in his own blood and headed into the small town. Florence found an old broom and a mop bucket, she wiped over the surfaces with a cloth and enchanted the broom to sweep for her. She removed the two old beds and conjured up a new double sized bed and fresh linen for Sebastian. She threw away anything she thought would stir up old memories of his Uncle or Anne. Books. Potions. Goblets. Soon, the place was looking as good as new, almost unrecognisable. Florence gave herself a small pat on the back before lighting the fireplace with a swish of her wand, awaiting Sebastian's return.

He returned at dusk with a large amount of food in his arms.

"Jackpot." He exclaimed, walking through the door. He told Florence that he had seen a few villagers on his ventures who were overjoyed to see him after all these years, sending their commiserations for the loss of his uncle. Turns out Anne never told them the truth, they knew Solomon Sallow had passed but to their knowledge, it was peacefully in his sleep. Sebastian did feel a twang of guilt accepting their well wishes and gifts, but knew he couldn't tell them the truth.

He dropped all his goodies on the table in front of Florence. She scanned the table and saw sweets, a still warm and fresh loaf of bread, some newly churned butter and some tea bags.

"And, for the best part..." Sebastian said with an element of mystery, pulling an unopened bottle of fire whiskey out of his back pocket. "Ta da!"

Florence laughed, she could swear every time she saw him, he was trying to get her drunk. The two sat in their old clothes with only Sebastian having a fresh shirt, enjoying their fresh bread and butter for supper with a hot cup of tea. When Florence had cleaned up from dinner, Sebastian ushered her to sit on the edge of the newly minted bed while he poured them both a glass of the fire whiskey. He handed it to her before sitting down next to her, clinking their glasses together in a "cheers" motion. She gave the drink a whiff before sipping on it. The smell of the whiskey always reminded her of Sebastian. She remembered how it tasted on his tongue that night in the bath, making her want it again.

"Thank you again for today. That was really Ravenclaw of you. Thinking of getting us out of there that quickly when you knew we didn't stand a chance, Rowena would be proud." Sebastian said, tapping his whiskey glass with his fingers, eliciting a small smile.

Florence looked at him, his golden brown eyes staring back at hers. He could never truly lie to her because she always saw his true emotions in his eyes. Tonight, she saw gratefulness. She had hoped her eyes were currently sparking with adoration as much as his were, he took the magic from her with no questions asked and charged into battle to protect her.

Sebastian took both whiskey glasses and placed them down on the bedside table. He leaned closer to Florence, placing a warm hand on her knee. "Can I thank you properly?" he whispered in her ear.

Florence felt the blood rush to her cheeks, feeling like she could faint. She found herself giggling like a small girl at the flirtatious manner he was speaking in. She nodded her head slowly and he pushed her hair back with one hand and leaned in, nuzzling at her neck. Florence let out a small whimper, her blonde hair drifting lower down her back as she tilted her head back in pleasure. Even after all these years and apparently other women, he remembered it drove her wild.

She grabbed a hold of his collar, throwing him back onto the bed, hard. She straddled him and began to undo his collared shirt, exposing his chest. Blood was still dried down his chest from his shoulder. She ran her hands lightly down his sternum, leaning in to kiss his neck, stopping to nibble his ear as she undid the button on his pants. He reciprocated, reaching up to undo her blouse, revealing her corseted bra. He reached around the back and undid each of the numerous clasps with surprising speed and ease.

Florence wasn't sure if she should be proud he seemed to be a seasoned professional in corset removal but let him continue without any complaints if it meant she got to feel him deep in her sooner.

He undid her pants and she hastily pulled them down and threw them onto the floor along with her blouse and corset in a messy pile. Sebastian followed suit, sitting up slightly and pulling his shirt up over his head, throwing it in a tangled mess with Florence's clothes. She hopped off him, removing his trousers and briefs for him and adding them to the discarded clothes collection. She began to kiss up his legs, lingering for a short moment in each spot then moved further up his stomach, his chest and finally reaching his mouth again. She tasted the metallic from the blood on his chest, he didn't seem to mind though, reaching behind her and wrapping his arms around her abdomen, pulling their chests together. She could feel his heartbeat racing fast and sat up a little, placing him at her entrance. She slowly lowered herself down, leaning back and using one hand to guide him in gently. He couldn't help it, feeling desperate for her and thrust up against her, making sure she took him all in, gaining a small gasp from Florence. Slowly, she began to bounce up and down, his hands moving to her ass to guide her in a steady rhythm, making sure she took him completely with each downward motion.

The view of the flickering fire bouncing off Florence's body as she moved up and down in a perfect melodic rhythm created a perfect silhouette of the bare, rounded breasts bouncing on top of him almost had Sebastian on the brink of no return.

He threw Florence off him quickly and grabbed her arms, turning her around and guiding her hands to hold onto the bed head. He used one hand to guide himself into her again and used the other to grab a fistful of her long, luscious blonde locks, pulling her head towards himself as he wrapped it around his fist. She gripped tightly to the bed head as he slammed into her again, hard. The tight feeling radiating from Florence's scalp and the deep motions he was giving her sent Florence over the edge.

"Fuck..." she grunted, the words barely decipherable through the fits of pleasure.

She screamed his name loudly, beginning to lose all control of her body, feeling it begin to shake and her knees starting to feel like jelly as the electric feeling from below began to radiate through all her nerves, sending shock waves to her toes, her fingers, her nose. Everywhere.

For a brief moment, she'd hoped the neighbours weren't home as the small cottage definitely wasn't soundproof.

He continued to pound her despite her recent release, giving her no time to relax and recover. He pulled her hair tighter, using it to support her weak legs from collapsing from underneath her. Her loud cries of pleasure had him start to lose his rhythm, reaching his own peak as his strokes became deeper and longer. He suddenly released her hair from his sweaty palm and she collapsed into the pillow, her legs still shaking. Sebastian keeled over on top of her, trying desperately not to bear all his weight onto her. He leaned his torso against her back and gently turned her head to give her a kiss on her sweaty forehead while she recovered.

"If that's how you're going to say thank you every time, I might be saving you more often." Florence laughed, turning onto her back, Sebastian doing the same as they caught their breath together.