Chapter 7

WARNING: This chapter has sexually explicit content, reader discretion is advised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florence offered Sebastian a fire whiskey as she lit the fireplace with her wand. Never one to turn down a free drink, he happily obliged, taking off his boots and jumper, unbuttoning the top two buttons of the shirt he had been wearing for two days now. He sat on one end of the lounge, one leg up on the other resting the small glass on his knee. Florence sat on the other side of the lounge, lifting up both her legs and kicking off her own boots, crossing them on the lounge to face him.

"It was strange seeing your parents again. I feel like I'd let them down." Sebastian admitted.

"They aren't the kind to hold a grudge. If they see me with you and know I'm happy to do so, they'll be happy too." Florence assured him.

"So, you're happy to be with me?" he jested.

"That is not what I said." Florence said through gritted teeth.

"It kind of is what you said." Sebastian now sported a wide grin across his face.

Florence extended her leg and swiftly kicked him in the shin.

"Ow!" he exclaimed, laughing and bending down to grab his shin, his unkempt, dirty hair falling down into his face. Florence loved how he always put so little effort and care into his appearance. She would have loved to take a comb to his hair. But he never had to try because he the unkempt look was so incredibly sexy on him, he wore it well. She caught herself staring at his open shirt, this time she didn't care if he noticed at all, the whiskey beginning to alleviate her inhibitions.

Sebastian cleared his throat, knocked back his whiskey and declared he was going to finally have a well earned bath. He walked to the bathroom and Florence watched as he ran his fingers through his hair again. It almost drove her mad when he did that. She heard as he turned on the water, the sound of it filling the bathtub. She heard the gentle thump of his clothes as they hit the bathroom floor and she relished in the sound of his body entering the water. Florence's heart took over her brain screaming 'no, don't, stop!' as she had an overwhelming urge to join him.

She sneakily entered the bathroom, a plan of attack hatched with two towels in hand.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian asked, unmoving, surprisingly unphased by the fact she had just burst into the bathroom while he was mid-bath.

"I forgot to give you a towel." She stated. She threw it over the sink, her eyes catching Sebastian's. They lingered on each other for a moment.

"Did you want a bath, too? You know, save on water or something like that." Sebastian gently asked, she knew what answer he was expecting.

Florence didn't reply, but softly began to remove her own dirty clothing from the lake. She pulled the blouse over her head, her soft blonde locks tumbling down onto her breasts. She turned around to undo her corset and let it fall softly to the ground, before bending slightly to remove her pants, followed by her underwear, making sure her backside was facing him. As she turned around, she could feel Sebastian's eyes burning on her as she gently entered the water, causing it to spill over a little bit.

"Pass me that wash cloth." Sebastian beckoned, pointing to the rag strewn over the tub. Florence handed it to him and turned around, backing into him between his legs and pulled her long, blonde locks forward over one shoulder. He lathered the rag with some soap and began to wash her back, gently holding onto her shoulder for stability. He shuffled forward a little more and Florence felt him pushing against her lower back. He moved the rag to the front, lathering up her chest and down her stomach. He nuzzled his face into the nape of her neck, remembering the coconut smell of her shampoo he used to smell on her when they were at Hogwarts. She groaned slightly at the feeling of his warm breath of her wet neck, tilting her head to open her neck more, welcoming his mouth to explore. He dropped the wash cloth in the water, his bare hands now touching her stomach and breasts, creating a lather of soap. Florence turned around, unable to stand not to look at him anymore and straddled him, dropping any inhibitions she had left and kissing him deeply and passionately. Her hands rose to his hair, dragging her fingers through it. His hands moved to her ass, squeezing gently. She opened her mouth slightly, inviting him in. He gently slid his tongue into her mouth, their dancing creating a perfect symphony together. She felt him grow harder beneath her, almost wanting to take him there and then.

Suddenly, as if he was reading her mind, he rose from the water, carrying Florence with him, not moving his lips off her while her legs wrapped around his waist. The night air was cold on her wet body. She wrapped her body around him deeper, hoping for any sort of warmth from him to keep her from being too cold. He carried her out of the bathroom and threw her down onto the lounge where it was warmer, next to the crackling fire. He stood over the top of her and stared at her for a moment, the look of hunger in his eyes as drops of water from his hair fell onto her face, her neck, her chest. Florence couldn't wait any longer and she reached up, grabbing him by the back of his neck. She pulled him in hard and gave him another deep, passionate kiss. She felt his hardened manhood against her leg and parted her knees slightly more, hoping he would get the hints she was giving him. He began to gently rub himself against her, moving one of the hands he was using to hold himself up and softly dragging it down the length of her body, reaching her inner thighs, the tickles of his fingers giving her goosebumps. Florence couldn't take anymore and whispered "please."

"Only because you used your manners." He whispered back to her.

Even in times like this, he couldn't help but make his smart comments to her, and she loved it, it made her desire for him burn harder.

He pushed her legs apart slightly more, teasing inside her leg with his fingers, dragging them lightly on the soft skin, tracing up towards her entrance. Softly, he used them to feel how excited he'd made her. He entered gently, immediately remembering the spot he used to touch that got Florence going many times in the past. He moved back and forth on it softly, causing her to sharply inhale and arch her back slightly at the familiar touch. He picked up his pace a little, keeping a steady pressure as he felt her tense against his hand and skillful fingers while his soft mouth worked hard on her ear and neck. He was unrelentless, allowing Florence to release all over him as her back arched. He grinned, leaning in to whisper "good girl." in her ear.

He removed his hands and began to push his hips against her thigh again, rubbing himself around the outside of her core to tease her. She begged again and he obeyed, pushing the tip of himself gently inside her, following her commands and feeling how excited she had become waiting for this. He began gently, it had been years since he had done this with her and he was nervous to disappoint, though they had both had practice with other people between now and then and he was certain he was the best of them all.

She grabbed his hips and haphazardly took handfuls of his flesh and pulled them harder into her wanting more of him. He took note of her hints and buried himself completely, causing a flinch and a small laugh to escape out of Florence. He took his time, going deep and long, achieving small sounds from Florence. As he picked up his pace, he could feel Florence's breath getting faster in his ear, he took it as a challenge, moving his mouth back to her neck and biting down gently. Florence yelped and he could feel the smile reach across her face as her body began to seize up again, her head tilting back and screaming his name. The sound of her saying it in such a manner sent him over the edge, groaning in her ear himself as he reached his peak. They both came down from their highs together, kissing gently as he removed himself from her and laid back on the lounge.

Florence's head was spinning with the thoughts of what she'd just allowed herself to do when she swore she never wanted anything to do with him ever again.