1.

"You're going to Florida!?!? Tomorrow!??!?" Quackity screams into his mic, George winces from how loudly Quackity screamed. George and Quackity are talking on a Discord call after a doing a roblox stream "Yeah, But... I still gotta talk to my girlfriend, Sarah about it. She still needs to know about it." George says, he told all of his friends that he has a girlfriend so they all make jokes about their relationship too.

"Do you want her to come with you?" Quackity questions not trying to say anything wrong, "I mean I'm fine with her coming but I feel like I don't want her to come.. because I want to meet my best friends that I've been really wanting to meet. Since I haven't seen Dreams face I don't want her to judge him.." George says, saying the last two words quietly,

Quackity was thinking, 'why does George think shes going to judge him, well why does Sarah judge people anyways?' "Why do you think she's going to judge him?" Quackity asked, "I mean when we went on our first date.. She was judgy but still nice and when we go places or just walk around the neighborhood shes very judgy about everything with their houses, people, and judges me by my clothes..."

Quackity widen his eyes in a surprising look,why is he talking saying this right now? He should've known this when George told us this!? And he's thinking that is a big red flag and also thinking George should break up with her and judging him on their first date? That's wrong. "Well I gotta go Quackity, my girlfriend just came home and I have to talk talk to her." George says, Quackity checks the UK time,

It was 2 am there!? Why would she be home at that time? Quackity thinks "okay... bye George!" Quackity said suspiciously,"bye Q" George says, and leaves the call. He sighs, Sarah always comes home at a late time so George is not thinking about anything when she comes home at a late time.

George puts on a hoodie and sweats and goes downstairs, he sees Sarah on her phone when she walks in. "Hey Sarah. Can I talk to you.." George says, Sarah looked scared, 'what if he was going to breakup with me!?! How would I get money!?' she thinks,

He sees that she looked scared,"no, no we are not breaking up" George chuckled, Sarah sighs. "Uhm so I want to go to Florida to see my friend's and I just want to go by myself...but if you want to go with me for some reason you can" George said,

Sarah thought, 'if im alone then I can bring my actual boyfriend!' She smiled,"yeah you can go yourself! I'll take care of the household" Sarah said while hugging him. "Thank you because i am going tomorrow" George smiled, 'yes! Thats even more better!' Sarah smiled.

"Alright wellll are you already packed?" George nodded, "im leaving in two hours so at 4am." George yawned, "so im going to have to-" Oh shit, George had a skirt out that he was going to bring to Florida but forgot she hated men wearing girl clothes, "I forgot to pack something, so you watch TV"

One time she found a skirt and that didn't go well...

Flash back: abuse⚠️

Sarah found a skirt and called George upstairs, "George! Why do you have a skirt in your closet!" George looked at her with a blank face, and stuttered. "I-uhm wanted to uhm- t-to wear it"

"Youre not aloud to wear a skirt! Youre a man!" Sarah says and slaps him in the face, he cries. "Dont cry! Youre a man!" She punches him in the side. He cries. "Please get out..."George cries, "okay cry baby. I'll go." Sarah says.

Flashback end!:

He's staying with her because she's the only one that loves him, even though she abuses him. And he never told anyone that she physically abuses him.

He goes to their room and shoves the skirts under all of his clothes and it's already 3:40!?!? George closes his luggage and checks his backpack,

"okay.. I have my laptop, charger, phone, pills, headphones, water bottle,smokes... and I'm all set!" George mumbles, he put the bag on his back and runs downstairs with his luggage.

Before George runs out the door he say bye,"bye Sarah! Love you!" He doesn't hear her say anything and goes close to her, she's texting someone?.. it's a random guy...

Eh it's nothing, he shouldn't worry.... Right?.. But really he should've worried.

HELLO LADIES, GENTALMEN, AND NON-BINARYS!!First chapter!! Thoughts? Hope you liked it

I just noticed all of my first chapters are always short 😭

Stay safe and remember you're to cool for school 😎

Words:810