40.

Dream POV:

A couple of minutes have passed, and George hasn't come back. The movie was almost over.

Anxiety filled me, I was scared if something had happened to him. No.. He's just in the bathroom. Nothing could happen to him...

Until I heard a scream of agony.

I jump out of the car, running to the bathrooms. A crowd was around the bathroom.

I was trying to get through the crowd, "Fucking move, people!" I yell, pushing past them.

As I tried opening the door, it was locked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumble, I shove the door. Trying to open it. After a couple of tries, it finally broke down.

It was the fucking bitch Sarah cutting George, bruising the poor boy.

Angry and worry filled me, I see her look at me as I go up to her, ripping her off of George and punching her hard in the face.

I grab her by the collar of her shirt, seeing her start to cry. "You do not lay a fucking finger on George ever again!" I shout at her, "Do you fucking hear me!? You do not lay a finger on him, you psycho, abusing bitch!" I throw her to the ground, kicking her in the guts. She kept on crying like the coward she was, curling into a ball on the ground as she held her stomach. Well deserved.

People around the bathroom were watching in silence, shocked at what happened. I was angry they weren't doing anything.

"What the fuck are you people doing!? Call the fucking cops, and ambulance!"

I turn my focus to George, a rush of emotions hit me. He was full of wounds, and bruises all over his body. A wound on his head, he was shaking, sobbing.

"My baby, oh my gosh." I go to him as I pick him up, sitting down placing him in my lap.

He flinched, "No! Get away from me, Sarah! Stop!" George screamed, shaking. "Darling, it's me. Don't worry, I'm here." I whisper.

"Dream?.." He says in a raspy, shaky voice, glancing up at me. I nod, gently placing a hand on the back of his head, holding him close.

He sobs on my chest, I felt his shaky, weak hands clench onto my shoulders.

"You're safe with me, baby." I whisper, "I'm here."

I start rocking George back and forth, hearing sirens coming from a distance.

I heard his sobs coming to a close and felt his grip weakening on my shoulders. I quickly get worried.

"George, please darling, stay awake for me." I start to tear up.

"I'm-I'm sorry, Clay." He stutters.

"No-no, baby. Please, please stay awake. I need you here. I can't live without you. Please, sweetheart." My voice cracks, starting to cry.

"Clay-Clay, I love you."

Doctors came in, crowding around me. They take my George. My love, out of my hands. Taking him to the ambulance, one doctor stayed behind me.

"Sir, do you know that man? Are you his spouse?" The doctor asked.

I nod, tears still streaming down my face.

"You can come with me to the ambulance with him."

I nod again, standing up. Sarah was taken by a cop as she tried resisting.

I ignored her, following the doctor. We sat in the ambulance.

George. George was their, he was full with medical things strapped up to him. Bandages. Unconscious.

I look at him, I start to sob, holding onto his hand. Placing kisses on his hand as they drove to the hospital.

"I love you too." I choke on a sob.

_______________

Guys, idk about you, but I actually started crying typing this depressing shit😞

Words:612