49:Epilogue

^^^the area:)
3rd person:
When the two brunets went to the store after finding a place for the picnic, they were grabbing things you would expect from a picnic. A blanket, fairy lights, a basket, and fruits.

"What else would we need..." George muttered while Karl was pushing the cart through the isles.

"Do we need more blankets?" Karl turned his head over to George.

George shook his head, "No, we have some extra at home.. I think."

"George, you lived in that house for like half of a month."

"Well, excuse me for not everywhere in the house!" George crossed his arms, scoffing.

"Then, you should." Karl says, "honking dummy."

"I'm not a dummy, you are."

"Sureee." Karl stretched out the 'e' in 'sure.'

George just ignored Karl as his eyes traveled around the isles they were going through to get to the checkout.

A dog stuffed animal caught his eye as he stopped in his tracks, Karl stopped right after he couldn't see George beside him.

"What is it?" Karl asked, looking at George.

George took the dog stuffed animal from the shelf, holding it up. "I like this." He smiled.

"It looks like a golden retriever, what's its name?"

George checked the tag, looking for the stuffed animals name. "His name is Almos." He scanned over through his description.

"That's unique, doesn't it mean something?" Karl asked.

A big smile formed on George's face, "It means dream." He paused, Dream actually popping up in his mind. "I'm getting it."

"Oh my gosh, you'll just get anything that means something close to his name." Karl playfully rolls his eyes.

"Oh shush, I know you would get a panda." George scoffs, placing the stuffed golden retriever in the cart. It was true though, anything just saying or related to Dream he would get. George just loved how Dream would pop up in his mind if anything was closely related to his YouTube name, or real name. It just made his heart melt and or make him smile.

Karl lightly hit him on the shoulder before they both made it to the self checkout, scanning everything one by one. "Should I text Dream or Sapnap to make sandwiches for the picnic if their home?" George asked, scanning the strawberries.

"Yeah, I think they would be home by now." Karl says.

And yes, they were home.

George nods, texting Dream. 'Dream, if you're home and can, can you make sandwiches for the picnic?' He typed, reading it over multiple times before sending it.

Back at home, Dream just took a shower after Sapnap. And he was slightly worried of where George would've been, he didn't want him to get hurt. But, since him and Sapnap saw that both of them weren't home. He suspected that they were at least together.

When he heard a ding right as he was going to lay on his bed, pulling out his phone. A soft smile forming on his face from seeing who it was from.

Georgie❤️

G:Dream, if you're home and can, can you make sandwiches for the picnic?
D:Of course sweetheart but where are you with Karl?

Dream saw the three dots come up as George responded quickly, he forgotten to even tell Dream about going somewhere.

G:Sorry, me and Karl are at the store grabbing stuff for the picnic. Sorry for not telling you.
D:No, no, it's ok sweetheart. I was just a little worried, don't want you to get hurt.
G:I'm ok
G:How was the gym?
D:It was fine nothing really happened
G:That sounds so fun
D:I miss youuuu:(
G:you can live without me for an hours
D:I can't.
D:I'll die.
G:No don't die
G:I'll miss your cuddles
D:Then come homeeee plsss
G:I'll be home
G:in an hour
D:kms
D:sweethearttt
G:Dreammmy
G:I have to gooo Karl needs help with setting the picnic up
D:I love you be safe angel❤️
D:And pls come home early I miss you
G:I love you too idiot