35.

Sorry guys, for really late chapters, like I have basketball, which will end IN a couple of weeks, BUT I'm really, really busy for the next couple of weeks:[

Dream POV:

I finally drove to the drive-in movie. But as I saw, we were basically behind the screen, I glanced at George seeing his confusion.

It made me chuckle, squeezing his thigh. I drove in the parking lot where the movie was about to stop. "And we are right on time." I smile.

Glancing at him again, I saw his eyes brighten and a smile on his face. He gasped with excitement. "Oh my god, this is - oh my god!" He squeals in excitement.

This made me grin, I never knew he liked this. I'm glad I picked this place.

"You like it, love?" I ask, parking in a spot. Just right so we could see the movie.

(Guys, just wait. They are not gonna watch it from the inside of their car😞. Just remember Dream rich, rich, and he got a tesla)

"Yes, I really, really love it!" He went over his seat to mine, hugging me. I got a little startled by his excitement, but I still had a grin on my face. My heart skipped a beat, hugging him back tightly.

"Im happy you are, sweetheart. I love you." I whisper, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Love you too, idiot." He whispers back with a soft giggle.

A warm feeling flutters in my stomach, but I hear the movie starting. I ruin this moment by saying, "Georgie, you wanna watch the movie? It's starting." I ask, looking at George.

George nods, sitting back in his seat. "How are we gonna see it?.. Can you remove the top thingy?" He asked.

I nod with a smile, actually just hitting a button as the top slowly came down. I watch the top go down as the screen with the projector shining on it, the movie showing.

It was Talngled.

"I love Tangled." I blurt out what I saw.

I feel Georges glance at me, "Really? I had never watched this before."

I look at him with a shocked look, "You are going to love it."

_______

Sorry if it was so short😞

Words:377